[CL] Villarreal 1-1 Juventus [February 22nd, 2022] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
At half-time I asked what is the reaction going to be when Villarreal decides to pressure and play more aggressive. Answer? From 60th minute until their goal De Sciglio passed the ball to them directly literally 3 times in a row, Morata and Vlahović fell over every single time someone touched them (goal came from DV falling without much contact), Locatelli sold the ball that Bentancur would envy him and to top it all off De Ligt is marking Danilo and Bonucci on their goal instead of being in his position.

All of this without a single reaction from Allegri ofc.

How did Rabiot play 90 minutes? 1) He should've gotten a straight red. 2) He was fucking awful

Hopefully they avoid embarrassment in the 2nd leg

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Dreadful performance and expected result.

Sick of watching this team. We’ve been nothing but pure torture since 2019. Anti football and boredom.
I'd say it's now been 4 full years of petty small Juventus football, from 2018 onwards. Allegri's last season was horrendous as well.

It's sad to see. It's been a long, long time for a club of this stature. It certainly leaves a stain on the brand and "DNA".

I mean, since 2018, you turn on for Juventus, and it is a 90% likelihood of a very shit game - win or lose. It's just a bad habit at this point.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
We can be pretty satisfied with the result. Performance wise this has been as poor as the last 3-4 years. I fully expect us to crash out after losing 0:1 at home while defending for 85 mins.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
At half-time I asked what is the reaction going to be when Villarreal decides to pressure and play more aggressive. Answer? From 60th minute until their goal De Sciglio passed the ball to them directly literally 3 times in a row, Morata and Vlahović fell over every single time someone touched them (goal came from DV falling without much contact), Locatelli sold the ball that Bentancur would envy him and to top it all off De Ligt is marking Danilo and Bonucci on their goal instead of being in his position.

All of this without a single reaction from Allegri ofc.

How did Rabiot play 90 minutes? 1) He should've gotten a straight red. 2) He was fucking awful

Hopefully they avoid embarrassment in the 2nd leg
I wish Rabiot would’ve gotten that red. At least he’d be out of the second leg.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...with players dropping like flies.
besides rabiot's pure presence and the unnecessarily defensive approach that's what annoyed me the most. vlahovic is strong as an ox and he falls over on every touch? morata actively looks for tiny little pushes? it's not fucking ping pong, football is a contact sport.

our recruitment strategy should focus primarily on balls. big hairy balls. we desperately lack leadership, grinta and testosterone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)