[CL] Valencia CF 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 19th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
A spectacle for all the wrong reasons. Byrch ceded control to his goal line ref and never regained it after that. So many decisions were made to compensate for past errors. This is the exact opposite mentality a ref needs to officiate a match fairly - officiating completely out of the moment and ultimately making it all about him. I think he knew he'd made an error on that red card even before half time and from then on he was too conscious of his over-involvement in the match to retrieve himself from the limelight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If we play like we played before Ronaldo got sent off (or like we played but add Ronaldo to the mix) I have no worries.. VAR, no VAR we will go to the final unless we get a ref 10 times worse than this one and all fall on us...
If this had happened against Barcelona or real Madrid I doubt whether we could win as Valencia is struggling in la Liga

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Watching 2nd half had to remind myself Juve was down a man. Worried more in serie action up 1-0 than today. Voted Berna MOM but Cancelo comes in as close 1A. Both very active and Cancelo appears to be a budding star. ACTIVE being the key word. Make Sandro happy and set at WB for years to come. Also liked that Can was Sami at his best and should be ahead of him from hence forth. Hopefully Costa injury isn't major. Max, Dybala has to play eventually. No more BS excuses.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Costa couldn’t have timed his injury any better. KheDIRE’s miss from the first half has finally hit the ground.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Loved matuidis work rate, cancelos guile, Cans strength and Bernas always there mentality. These guys were brilliant. We got 3 pts against a team who were clueless but that doesn't take anything from our performance. It was truly professional. Can't wait for our next group game. Upwards and onwards.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
“I can only say that VAR would’ve helped the referee in this decision. Going down to 10 men in the Champions League for an incident like that is disappointing. We risked losing tonight with this and we’ll miss him for the next games too.”

Games???? As in multiple???

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
“I can only say that VAR would’ve helped the referee in this decision. Going down to 10 men in the Champions League for an incident like that is disappointing. We risked losing tonight with this and we’ll miss him for the next games too.”

Games???? As in multiple???
the same sky interview in italian:
https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...serve-in-europa-berna-e-da-grandissima-439125

it's either an imperfect transcript, or football italia went a bit far with the translation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)