[CL] Valencia CF 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 19th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What I liked about this game it was our attitude. Usually in CHL when we get a man down we chicken out and play all defense. We dominated them.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I am still amazed at how the entire team performed today considering the circumstances. Especially in a country where we've had some nightmarish performances throughout the years. The team has coasted so far in Italy but finally showed glimpse of what is capable of tonight. Kudos to Max and the entire squad for this performance.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hope those who voted for Cancelo instead Berna know that Cancelo made two mistakes in defense. At least. I only watched last 15 mins of 1st half, last 25 mins of 2nd, and highlights.

Berna has arrived.

- - - Updated - - -

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope those who voted for Cancelo instead Berna know that Cancelo made two mistakes in defense. At least. I only watched last 15 mins of 1st half, last 25 mins of 2nd, and highlights.

Berna has arrived.

- - - Updated - - -
I’ve noticed you being a little bit too harsh with Cancelo. He was equally as good as Berna imo. His defence has improved significantly since the start of this season, his positioning has anyway. Yes he did have Berna to help him out a couple of times, but by the end of this season he will be complete.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm proud with the team. Valencia were terrible too (honestly I expected that) and so were the referees. Let's hope Ronaldo will miss only one game. Stupid Brych and co.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
:tup:

True. As I posted that I was thinking how I don't remember Ricardo Pereira being black.
He IS black.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve noticed you being a little bit too harsh with Cancelo.
No, always credit where it's due. I believe in accuracy. You can quote me and show me where.

His defence has improved significantly since the start of this season, his positioning has anyway. Yes he did have Berna to help him out a couple of times, but by the end of this season he will be complete.
Didn't say otherwise. But it has been two games, not much of a trend yet, and in this game he DID make two mistakes. And when you take that into consideration, Berna was the better player even though both did well. Nothing wrong in pointing that out. And at this point, I've little doubt he'll continue to improve defensively under Allegri.

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
One great thing to see was how aggressive and good we started. We were pushing and moving the ball and should've been up 2-0 if not 3-0 before the red card incident. Sad it had to go that way.

To then turn around, down a man, and rally from the back and fight like we did was wonderful. Berna was motm to me with Cancelo a close second.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Everyone did great, fought like lions.

But Berna... man, that guy was literally everywhere... Would like to know how many kilometers he and Matuidi covered.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
One of the worst decisions in football.Wasn't a foul at all from Ronaldo.Not to mention foul for a straight red.That shit face referee was sent back home from the WC in Russia cause he makes a horrible mistakes during the match Swiss-Serbia.And now.he is our referee.UEFA is a piece of shit organisation.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
When will we get the verdict of Ronaldo`s ban?

- - - Updated - - -

One of the worst decisions in football.Wasn't a foul at all from Ronaldo.Not to mention foul for a straight red.That shit face referee was sent back home from the WC in Russia cause he makes a horrible mistakes during the match Swiss-Serbia.And now.he is our referee.UEFA is a piece of shit organisation.
Depends on what you are looking at
Ronaldo entering the area was a foul IMO definitely no card here
Ronaldo`s tug of hair wasnt really a tug as its like Buffon`s friendly chops to the head
Honestly you cant really put this on Brych as it was the penalty box referee who claimed to have seen it and told him to give Ronaldo the red card
Brych did put horrible display though..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)