[CL] Real Madrid - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Trio would still be better...
I didn't say not. If we're to beat Real we have to score because we will not keep out Zidane, Ronaldo and friends for 180 minutes, I'm sure of that. Our best bet is to make sure Samuel and the rest of the Madrid backline have their work cut out for and fielding the trident attack would come closest to ensuring that. But, I don't think Capello has the balls to start Del Piero, Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet in the Bernabeu. Perhaps he will in the Delle Alpi if we need goals, but otherwise I highly doubt it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
the game is on the 22nd of february. My birthday is on february 23rd. I wish for a 0-1 for Juve or at least a draw!!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mannie ] ++
think ur wrong their mate we gonna beat them only if DP plays well
Yeah or that. Del Piero is the inspiration of the team. If he plays well, then the whole team will be playing good.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Buffon 1 - 0 Casillas
Zebina 1 - 1 Salgado
Canna 1 - 1 Samuel
Thuram 1 - 0 whoever :D
Zambro 1 - 1 Carlos
Mauro.C 1 - 1 Figo
Nedved 1 - 1 Zidane
Emerson 1 - 0 Gravesen
......Blasi 1 - 0 Beckham
Zlatan 1 - 1 Raul
Del Piero 0 - 1 Ronaldo

10 - 7 for Juventus :D
Zebina 0-1 Salgado

Canna 1-0 Samuel

Blasi 1-1 Beckham

Note: You should Compare Dp to Raul not Ronaldo

Dp 1-0 Raul

Zlatan 1-1 Ronaldo...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I just dont think we have the team, OR COACH to progress this season in the CL.....
Agreed. We might be able to take Real but winning the CL this season would be nothing short of a miracle.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I didn't say not. If we're to beat Real we have to score because we will not keep out Zidane, Ronaldo and friends for 180 minutes, I'm sure of that. Our best bet is to make sure Samuel and the rest of the Madrid backline have their work cut out for and fielding the trident attack would come closest to ensuring that. But, I don't think Capello has the balls to start Del Piero, Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet in the Bernabeu. Perhaps he will in the Delle Alpi if we need goals, but otherwise I highly doubt it.
yeah i doubt it as well, But anyhow i don't see Capello gaining 3points fielding 4-4-2...IMO

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Note: You should Compare Dp to Raul not Ronaldo

Dp 1-0 Raul

Zlatan 1-1 Ronaldo...
Yeah, DP and Raul play very similar roles and are the support strikers for their respective teams.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Yeah, DP and Raul play very similar roles and are the support strikers for their respective teams.
yep, i don't know how you gave the < to Raul, Last 3games Dp have done lot better then Raul, i saw Real matches, and i think Dp was quite better then Raul Recently..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

yep, i don't know how you gave the < to Raul, Last 3games Dp have done lot better then Raul, i saw Real matches, and i think Dp was quite better then Raul Recently..
Check my post again. It says Del Piero > Raul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)