[CL] Real Madrid - Juventus (8 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I hate to be like this, but I think we will lose 3-1 in Madrid and also lose 2-0 in Torino with their second goal scored in the last 10 minutes of the game.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I hate to be like this, but I think we will lose 3-1 in Madrid and also lose 2-0 in Torino with their second goal scored in the last 10 minutes of the game.
no way.

Aug 26, 2003
hmm.. my feelings are devided! somehow i am really fearing this tie but otherwise i am pretty confident!

I hope that the return of the CL will help the team, lets not forget we were the best team in CL so far! I think it is maybe otherwise as playing against Italian teams which you know very well!

I think when Capello gets his job done we can progress, unlike i don't think that the formation is the most important thing, i think the form of players like Nedved, Zambrotta, Buffon, Del Piero are the factor which will see us through or not!

But all in all we have not lost against a big side this season so maybe we can progress!

FORZA JUVE!

Aug 26, 2003
Real Madrid

Florentino Perez’ self-styled Galaticos were spiralling down to sea-level in embarrassing fashion, both at home and in Europe, in the first half of this season. Once again, Real Madrid can count themselves pretty lucky to be playing in the money-spinning tournament at all – which is probably why we heard no groans of discontent when Juventus appeared ominously out of the hat. Having qualified partially due to a chaotic period in the season for group rivals Roma (eventually ensuring Real met Roma in an empty Olimpico), the former Spanish champs only managed to secure qualification on the final day.

Still, strangely there is every reason to be optimistic for Vanderley Luxemburgo’s team. Indeed, it is the arrival of the tempestuous Brazilian tactician that has been the primary catalyst in the club’s upturn in on-field fortunes. The signing, FINALLY, of a defensive destroyer in Thomas Gravesen, and the re-organising of the midfield and attack in general, has done wonders for Real. They have progressed, virtually unnoticed and amidst some unwarranted criticism, through an impressive run of results – the attention has been focused on Barca, and even though that will frustrate the craven Perez to the point of suicide, it has done his team a favour.

Had the question been asked, in the opening three months of the season, if Juventus were a negotiable obstacle in the knockout phase for the circus-like Merengues, the answer would have been a giggling no, followed by a slap on the face. Now the tables have very much turned on the Bianconeri. Although officials and hardcore fans will deny the club is in turmoil, there can be no doubt that the team are suffering on and off the field. The consistent failure to dominate and create chances against quality opposition has come back to haunt Juve again this season. Capello is starting to feel the pressure, even if he will never admit it. It all makes this tie extremely winnable for Real, but the first leg could prove to be key.

So Real should be confident. It is probably the hardest match of the round to call, but if Juve produces anything remotely resembling the impotent football of recent performances, they will be dumped out comfortably. Then, for Real, it really is a case of who knows. Surely they can’t win it again…surely…

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
I'm pretty sure we're going out.probably by a large margin too.unless Capello works a miracle or something.

no at all , i think the tie is tooooooo close we could win or lose like Real themselves but if....if we play like we did with Byren we (Could) win :D
if we win ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh how SEXY this old lady:D:D

and also we should thank god for this were really we could face Barca, ManUnited ....real is good :D

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

he didn't officially get married,since he can only get married only a year after his separation from Milene Domingues.It was more like an engagement celebration.
hope seedorf doesnt screw him this time as well

Oct 29, 2004
bar any injuries i can pretty much guarantee this as their lineup

casillas
salgado
helguera
carlos
beckham
gravesen
Figo
Zidane
Raul
Ronaldo

they play 4-4-2 but with so many attack minded players we cud hit them on the counter attack as they are often expose at bak, plus carlos cnt defend. Haha i forgot we got no pace to hit them on break. We will not score past them in madrid, thats my prediction

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
bar any injuries i can pretty much guarantee this as their lineup

casillas
salgado
helguera
carlos
beckham
gravesen
Figo
Zidane
Raul
Ronaldo
Nice, they're going to play with 10 men! :extatic: :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I'm not overly optimistic about this match either, but I can't see us losing by 4 goals on aggregate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)