[CL] Real Madrid - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

maybe this is what we need. everytime we have been favourites we have lost it.
True. Everyone thought a Juve victory was inevitable against Dortmund in 97 and we were slight favourites in 98 and 03 as well.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Ronaldo got married on monday
he didn't officially get married,since he can only get married only a year after his separation from Milene Domingues.It was more like an engagement celebration.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Having seen quite a lot of real madrid this season, I have to say its not the best that i have seen in a long time. In the attacking sense they are not as wonderful as they have been , and their attack is not as formidable as it should be.

Sadly the great Zidane is ever so slightly on the wane,but he still possesses more skills in one leg than anyone on our books but he is not the force of old, Ronaldo and raul are not in great shape at all, still capable of moments of brillianced but like Dp for us, its not something you can rely on just something you hope for

Figo on the other hand has been impressive of late and he is a big danger but Luxedmburgo does not seem to like him that much

They are more organised but I dont think Gravesen is legible for this tie but i might be wrong

Walter samuel has not been every impressive at all as he always seems to get himself caught in ridiculous places.
Cassillas however is on great from unlike Roberto carlos who is having a bad season, beckham sadly is not the player he used to be but we must beware of giving away silly free kicks and if Montero is playing then we are toast.

Having said all that , we are hardly inspiring in our overall play and our big players have to play very well and by that i mean , Emerson, nedved and Dp in particular as you can always rely on Zlatan to do his unexpected all the time, Trez to score but contribute nothing and the defenders to do their jobs.

I don't know if Capello is aware that Zambrotta seems to own carlos so i am not sure he would play him as right winger cos Carlos although not the player he was is not the type of player you encourage to come forward

All in all , it would not surprise me if we bore our way to the next round but if Capello decides to be his normal overly cautious self then we are out, its that simple

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Having seen quite a lot of real madrid this season, I have to say its not the best that i have seen in a long time. In the attacking sense they are not as wonderful as they have been , and their attack is not as formidable as it should be.

Sadly the great Zidane is ever so slightly on the wane,but he still possesses more skills in one leg than anyone on our books but he is not the force of old, Ronaldo and raul are not in great shape at all, still capable of moments of brillianced but like Dp for us, its not something you can rely on just something you hope for

Figo on the other hand has been impressive of late and he is a big danger but Luxedmburgo does not seem to like him that much

They are more organised but I dont think Gravesen is legible for this tie but i might be wrong

Walter samuel has not been every impressive at all as he always seems to get himself caught in ridiculous places.
Cassillas however is on great from unlike Roberto carlos who is having a bad season, beckham sadly is not the player he used to be but we must beware of giving away silly free kicks and if Montero is playing then we are toast.

Having said all that , we are hardly inspiring in our overall play and our big players have to play very well and by that i mean , Emerson, nedved and Dp in particular as you can always rely on Zlatan to do his unexpected all the time, Trez to score but contribute nothing and the defenders to do their jobs.

I don't know if Capello is aware that Zambrotta seems to own carlos so i am not sure he would play him as right winger cos Carlos although not the player he was is not the type of player you encourage to come forward

All in all , it would not surprise me if we bore our way to the next round but if Capello decides to be his normal overly cautious self then we are out, its that simple
A bit of optimism ......

I hope your right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)