[CL] Real Madrid 2-1 JUVENTUS (October 23, 2013) (7 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If the referee doesnt drink or smoke something before the game in Turin then we will win for sure. Already imagine what kind of atmosphere will be at Juventus stadium.... 40+ K fans angry because of the mistakes in Bernabeu (red card, vidal penalty) and hungry for points !!! FORZA JUVE !!!
This.... I hope the fans will scream their lungs out and that there will be some sweet choreography... also: a good win would be sweet... something like the 3-1 against them in 2003 (the match what made me fall in love with juventus and football in general)

just watched this.... [video=dailymotion;xyoejz]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyoejz_juventus-vs-real-madrid-3-1-uefa-champions-league-2002-2003-full-game-highlights-goals_sport[/video] .... allmost bursted out in tears... (tears of joy and anger)

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
am I the only one here who think that Chiellini deserve the red card??

he is the last man, moreover he lift up his elbow. the ref did it correctly, it is pure and very deserved a red card.
I starting to wonder that our chiello might end up like vidic
The rule isn't about last man and Chiellini didn't elbow Ronaldo, there was obstruction and the rule is a straight yellow card for that sort of thing (like shirt pulling or tripping someone up cynically).

The referee pointed to his own elbow during the protest to tell someone why that decision was called (it was either his or the linesman's call), it was a terrible decision and those set of officials will probably get away with it.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,383
    Well, you've been quite negative for some time, but not talking about you there were quite a few who were even considering Conte to be sacked.
    I don't know about negative, everything I have been saying is that I was not impressed a single time this season apart from 25 minutes or so against Milan and 15 to 20 minutes last night. I am not even drawing any conclusions or anything but feel free to interpret me as negative if I don't go applauding our performance in a game we lost when we desperately needed points.

It's not that funny if the criticism is exaggerated, which at the moment it quite clearly is.
    I feel the same way on the urge to defend blindly based on previous seasons.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
    That was neither a penalty nor a red card...refs were absolute sh!t.
    You can't wrap your arms around someone.
    Players get away with it far too much in Serie A.
    Pretty obvious penalty.

But the red card was absolutely ridiculous.
    You had chances to snatch the draw.
    Should definitely get something in the return fixture.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I feel the same way on the urge to defend blindly based on previous seasons.
    I've no problem with being objective and criticising based on that. I don't think some people have done that recently, they get upset and start saying silly things.

As I have trust in a guy who has proven himself capable already then I won't apologise for calling that out.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Marchisio was a ghost...
    Marcelo must be afraid of ghosts then.

- - - Updated - - -

And I can well understand why Vidal was rated relatively poorly.

He probably committed about five bookable offences through the game, which can't be ignored just because the ref decided not to send him off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)