[CL] Real Madrid 2-1 JUVENTUS (October 23, 2013) (7 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I dont know what to tell you...
I guess we were watching different games as the game I saw was pretty balanced untill the sent off and then went to Real`s favor although we still managed to play even with 10 men
As for the ref he was ok! Every ref can make mistakes and this ref wasnt a game changer!
The only thing we can complain about is the Chiellini sent off but we could also thank him for not sending off Vidal so... I hope you get my point

Blaming the ref is what sore losers do! (Unless being really but I mean really damaged)

In truth both teams came to play and Real won
I`m sure it will be a different scoreline in Turin (given the fact I dont expect Chiellini to repeat this terrible performance)
My only fear is that Real will take their pedal off the gas when they meet Gala as Gala beating Real would end our campaign if we dont win our next game!
We must beat Gala in Turkey and it is more than just possible! This is something that we can need and should do! (and of course not draw again against shitty teams like Copenhagen)
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont know what to tell you...
I guess we were watching different games as the game I saw was pretty balanced untill the sent off and then went to Real`s favor although we still managed to play even with 10 men
As for the ref he was ok! Every ref can make mistakes and this ref wasnt a game changer!
The only thing we can complain about is the Chiellini sent off but we could also thank him for not sending off Vidal so... I hope you get my point

Blaming the ref is what sore losers do! (Unless being really but I mean really damaged)

In truth both teams came to play and Real won
I`m sure it will be a different scoreline in Turin (given the fact I dont expect Chiellini to repeat this terrible performance)
My only fear is that Real will take their pedal off the gas when they meet Gala as Gala beating Real would end our campaign if we dont win our next game!
We must beat Gala in Turkey and it is more than just possible! This is something that we can need and should do! (and of course not draw again against shitty teams like Copenhagen)
Chiellini won't play in the second leg tho.

Bonnucci time :touched:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
So guys liked Bonucci when Khedira just walked past him before Buffon parry or Bonucci's poor positioning when Arbeloa centered to Benzema :sergio: Chiellini always was, is and always will be better than Bonucci.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
what Chiellini did, he did knowingly. Those aren't given in Serie A but are in CL, that's where he got it wrong. Bonucci did't have a clue about what to do in his mistakes.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
so he knowingly brought down a player after the play was done, i think thats as big of a blunder as it gets. The fact is both defenders are liabilities at this point, at east with bonucci we get to retain more possession and have the possibility of long range assists.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Varane was inexperienced too and look at him now. I think Ogbonna would do fine there. He's got the physicality to match Real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)