[CL] Real Madrid 2-1 JUVENTUS (October 23, 2013) (2 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
When you valuate Marchisio's performance last night - the guy who in almost every aspect of football game was inferior to Vidal - so highly, I find it ridiculous that you can call yourself and a few others like-minded members most balanced around.
I rated him a 5,5.

Yup, that means I value his performance last night "so highly".

One might even say, that I thought he was the best player on the pitch. Better yet, it may just have been his best performance for us ever. Hell, it might just have been the best performance ever in a game of football.

Once again, you are proving to be great at drawing conclusions based on nothing instead of reading what other people say. How surprising.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,348
    They are, but you'll notice that Marchisio was not playing CM, nor was asked to do CM duties. So we may as well compare him to a striker playing as the left forward, or the goalkeeper, or defender...
    I just find it funny that whenever Marchisio is criticized aome weird excuse pops up. The same thing is starting to happen with Conte lately.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Once again, you are proving to be great at drawing conclusions based on nothing instead of reading what other people say. How surprising.
    I could as well say that you once again failed to understand the context in which word highly was used. What a shocker.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    I just find it funny that whenever Marchisio is criticized aome weird excuse pops up. The same thing is starting to happen with Conte lately.
    You mean the coach that won us two titles in a row? And with season just started being among top 3 in the league?

If any team would have been run by any of the majority here, the team would have no consistenty or any continuety at all. One not so good match? Change the formation. One bad match by a player to the bench. I bet our team would be tacticly sound, not to mention the chemistry and the mood in the team would be just awesome with all the doom after a bit bad performance.

- - - Updated - - -

I could as well say that you once again failed to understand the context in which word highly was used. What a shocker.
    You're like the master of context, context that seems only you are able to grasp.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    What context? Feel free to explain.

Small reminder of your literal words: "When you valuate Marchisio's performance last night so highly"

Hint: just because I, or someone else for that matter, say that I was not impressed by Vidal last night & that I expect more, doesn't automatically mean I think Marchisio was fantastic.
    I know, I know. That's very difficult to process, so I won't hold it against you.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Hint: just because I, or someone else for that matter, say that I was not impressed by Vidal last night & that I expect more, doesn't automatically mean I think Marchisio was fantastic.
    I know, I know. That's very difficult to process, so I won't hold it against you.
    Baby steps :D

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously hop off my dick.
    Whoah there tiger, better talk to me literally.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    What context? Feel free to explain.

Small reminder of your literal words: "When you valuate Marchisio's performance last night so highly"

And the part in the middle, a clear reference to Vidal's comparison? I don't know, I guess I have to explain every single word from now on for you to understand.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,355
    You mean the coach that won us two titles in a row? And with season just started being among top 3 in the league?

If any team would have been run by any of the majority here, the team would have no consistenty or any continuety at all. One not so good match? Change the formation. One bad match by a player to the bench. I bet our team would be tacticly sound, not to mention the chemistry and the mood in the team would be just awesome with all the doom after a bit bad performance.
    Yes I mean Conte who has done a fantastic job in the past two seasons, why is it that we are not allowed to criticize him?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Yes I mean Conte who has done a fantastic job in the past two seasons, why is it that we are not allowed to criticize him?
    I'm more against the doom and gloom not the actuall criticizm. It's as if sudden Conte doesn't know what he is doing. Give a man a little faith, give him all the season and then judge, not in the first months of it. Criticizm is ok, but to a certain point, he definetly knows more then us and he showed in the past that he has what it takes to win. So there is no need for this criticizm to overgrow into things like sackings and etc. (not talking about you, just in general how most people here are starting to talk)

He's still the same coach and we will only know was he right or wrong only by the end of the season or when we actually crash out of CL not before.

I don't know maybe it's just me, but I would rather wait for the results then to prematurly go for the doom scenario.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)