[CL] Real Madrid 2-1 JUVENTUS (October 23, 2013) (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not over though. I was proud with how we played. A dumb penalty and a Shit ref cost us this one.
We need to at least win our next 2
Putting us on 8, hopefully Gala draw putting them on 5, we then get a draw away and we are through.

Of course it could also go this way
We draw our next, we have 3,gala win they have 7, they play Real and Draw because Real have nothing to play for and we best Kop meaning we are on 6 forcing us to have a must win game in Turkey which is doable. We aren't out and to an extent fate is still in our hands.
Technically we stand a chance all the way till the end. We need to beat FCK and hope that Gala won't beat Real in Madrid. In such situation, we'll still stand a chance for the 2nd place, even if we lose against Real in Turin.
But it's important to get a good result against Real, exactly so they won't secure the first place in the next round and simply lose to Galatasaray in round 5.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Technically it's a red card. Chiellini, due to his stupidity not to go for the ball, stopped a 1 on 1. There weren't other Juve players around. I'd have given a yellow here, but the ref won't get punished at all, because the rules are on his side.
Even more, if this wasn't a red card, Chiellini did deserve a red card. Yellow for the penalty and yellow for this. The ref didn't distribute the cards in a way not to provoke controversy, but even as it is, we won't really have a solid ground to object against the red card in UEFA.
penalty wasent yellow man, what are you on.

half the refs wouldnt even give it

yes solid ground. there was contact but not an ellbow, wich the ref indicated was the reason for the card

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Technically we stand a chance all the way till the end. We need to beat FCK and hope that Gala won't beat Real in Madrid. In such situation, we'll still stand a chance for the 2nd place, even if we lose against Real in Turin.
But it's important to get a good result against Real, exactly so they won't secure the first place in the next round and simply lose to Galatasaray in round 5.
:tup:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
penalty wasent yellow man, what are you on.

half the refs wouldnt even give it

yes solid ground. there was contact but not an ellbow, wich the ref indicated was the reason for the card
Half the refs? I'd say 99.9999% of the refs wouldn't give that penalty, Buffon had everything controlled, there is no way in the world Ramos could have got himself any near to the ball, Chiello was stupid, but if that happened again 50 times no ref would call it a penalty

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Anyone else thinks the Danes can pull something against Gala? They would go for the next match having in mind that if they defeat Turks and Real beat Juve, they would share 2nd place with Gala.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Anyone else thinks the Dens can pull something against Gala? They would go for the next match having in mind that if they defeat Turks and Real beat Juve, they would share 2nd place with Gala.
The danes are good on their own turf. I think they drew Barca and United there. I think we'll beat Real, and Danes will draw Gala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)