[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I always say if you play football yourself it's very easy to understand what really happens. It really is, because you know excatly how it works. I keep watching that $#@! and no one could convince me it's a legit pen. For the game and moment like this it was way too soft. That dude just felt Benatia's gentle touch on the back and straight away knew what he has to do. That's a talent to deceive refs.
Yup. This is what im talking about. And the fucker is a cold blooded one, because he was alone vs Buffon, he could have tried to at least hit it with his chest or knee or something...be the hero of the night with a last second goal..... but no, he had other more sinister plan, worthy of a sewer rat...he didnt hesitated to waste his golden chance. By his body language you can see that he knew someone was coming behind and was getting prepared for the dive even before the ball arrived.

But one day....., one day our revenge will arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

$#@! them all, it would be nice if both teams were involved in a plane crash with each other
:lol:

wtf badass. Was fun tho, in a very dark and twisted way.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala got sent off in Turin, one of his yellow cards was for simulation. In Madrid, Ronaldo was diving everywhere, and didn’t even get a warning.

Cuadrado gets fouled in Turin, no penalty. Lucas dives in Madrid, gets the penalty.

I’m just sick at tired of this bullshit. The Lucas penalty was a 50/50 call, but those go in Madrid’s favour 100% of the time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The dybala cards, the cuadrado non pen, cuadrado red in the final, that red chiello got years ago. Even the Pogba foul in the Barcelona final that was no awarded right before they scored against us, the same principle of big team vs not so famous team.

Its no coincidence. thats why i refuse to continue accepting this as football and as fate. Human behaviour and influence is denying us chances. im dead tired of this, i think a lot are.

You know how many yellow cards we get against them? specially in the first half? At the first contacts one of our players is always carded. This sets the rules of the game pretty early, and make our playersplay hesitant to take actions. In contrast, the real players have license to do thru passes and have a diving fiesta because no one want to touch them and they will not get cardeed for simulation.

Our players do not only play against the skill of real madrid players, but also against their own minds. No wonder we are always commiting mistakes. Who could play with a clear mind knowing that is handicapped? One step away from the ever lurking yellow card or worst

I can imagine allegri when preparing the games against them...saying like "FFs dont hit them, dont touch them..dont breathe near them or a card is coming"...

You cant play like that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Uefa says he was in the stairs... not "on the bench". I imagine they think "if he is not sit on the bench at the side of his teammates... its ok".

What a joke.

glz27

Jul 14, 2016
Dybala got sent off in Turin, one of his yellow cards was for simulation. In Madrid, Ronaldo was diving everywhere, and didn’t even get a warning.

Cuadrado gets fouled in Turin, no penalty. Lucas dives in Madrid, gets the penalty.

I’m just sick at tired of this bull$#@!. The Lucas penalty was a 50/50 call, but those go in Madrid’s favour 100% of the time.
and aftwards you get the arrogant real supporters acting like it is normal in football to dive and get everything rewarded...

This whole 'drama' made me hate arrogant big money teams and their fans even more.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
The ref pointed straight to the penalty spot when he couldn't tell whether Benatia was able to kick the ball or not. I don't see his assistants raised the flag either. The ref didn't even consult the assistants. All he saw was Vazquez falled to the ground and BAM.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The asisstant were shid scared. They would not raise the flasg to deny the penalty. Not in a million times. The bernabeu and a whole world of fans of the best football, would have ganged him and most likely would have lost his referee license or something to appease the football world.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yup. This is what im talking about. And the fucker is a cold blooded one, because he was alone vs Buffon, he could have tried to at least hit it with his chest or knee or something...be the hero of the night with a last second goal..... but no, he had other more sinister plan, worthy of a sewer rat...he didnt hesitated to waste his golden chance. By his body language you can see that he knew someone was coming behind and was getting prepared for the dive even before the ball arrived.

But one day....., one day our revenge will arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

wtf badass. Was fun tho, in a very dark and twisted way.
I'm just done with the amount of injustice in football. When suspended footballers have the freedom to roam where they want, bitch ass actors falling to ground if they so much feel the breath of their opponent And so forth. Fuck them all I miss the days when football was football, when the strong roamed and pussies died

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Don’t forget that Bentancur was suspended for this game because of a bullshit yellow card in the first leg. Kroos made a worse foul right after and didn’t even get a warning.

Bentancur’s suspension and Dybala’s soft red card was the reason why our bench was so thin in this game. Max might have made earlier substitutions if we had more depth available.

It’s just so frustrating to see almost every 50/50 go Real Madrid’s way in games like this. It’s difficult to compete against them when you are already fighting an uphill battle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)