[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (5 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

dunno if cuads baby is ready to play 90 minutes, but i'd like to see him as a starter. also, we haven't got even the slightest chance to qualify, so allegri might as well experiment a bit with the lineup and the tactics. real are one of the deadliest counter attacking teams, so we need to be smart to attack and not get beat to shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ForzaFerrari

Oct 12, 2005
We need to hit them with speed from the first minute but please no Mario. As much as I love the guy, in front of goal he's not clinical enough. The 4-3-3 would be my ideal lineup.

And most important, we need to show them no respect at all. Not in interviews, not in the tunnel. They can suck up to madrid all they want after the game.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We need to hit them with speed from the first minute but please no Mario. As much as I love the guy, in front of goal he's not clinical enough. The 4-3-3 would be my ideal lineup.

And most important, we need to show them no respect at all. Not in interviews, not in the tunnel. They can suck up to madrid all they want after the game.
So if we want to hit them with speed both Higuain and Mario should not be anywhere near the starting 11

As much as I like Higuain he's not a player who allows us to play with speed

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
So what you are saying is after Dybala is suspended we need to bench the best goal scorer we have and this is despite us trailing 3-0 and need to win by 3 goals in order go qualify and on top of that its an away game at Madrid.. Sounds like a great plan..

We should play with 3 midfield in the middle and 3 up front in which you could call it 4-3-3 4-3-2-1 4-3-1-2 whatever you like but the point is you dont fight someone stronger with you in a regular fight as the outcome will be obvious.. You must do something different that he cant handle - playing 3 in the middle could limit their possession and then since we cant go and play counter attack anymore and we need to attack we just need to understand where they are more vulnerable - If its through the middle then 4-3-1-2 seems like a good option or even 4-3-2-1 with 2 central AM.. If they are more vulnerable on the flanks we need to go there so 4-3-3 4-3-2-1 (with 2 wingers) is the better option..
One thing we shouldnt do is let them have their way with 2 men midfield..
Buffon;A.Sandro Chiellini Benatia MDS;Khedira Pjanic Matuidi;D.Costa Mandzukic;Higuain - attacking through the middle - This is my choice

- - - Updated - - -

I understand what you are saying but if we play 100 games - We might win 2 of them with a 3 goals margin... so it seems fair..

- - - Updated - - -

Why not 7-0 to Real first half 10-7 to Juve in the end?! Just joking but any scenario which get us through is approved..
We already played with 2 midfielders last week at home and we didn't do well.
My opinion is to change what we did and try something different in order to get different results. We don't loose anything, knowing that we are 90% out.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What can you expect from a board with members, that seriously believe we can sign Griezmann this summer.

There's no real reason we couldn't. He'd cost about as much as Higuain. But he'd ask for sky high wages and we already have Dybala playing pretty much the way Griezmann does.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
why not? we did sign Higuain after selling Pogba
Tbh I wouldn't even know which team Griezmann himself would pick. Clearly he wouldn't do well alongside Messi, both left footed players getting into the same spaces. I think he probably doesn't want to go from Atletico to Real. We already have Dybala. Utd just plain sucks. And he doesn't look like someone who wants to live in Germany.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tbh I wouldn't even know which team Griezmann himself would pick. Clearly he wouldn't do well alongside Messi, both left footed players getting into the same spaces. I think he probably doesn't want to go from Atletico to Real. We already have Dybala. Utd just plain sucks. And he doesn't look like someone who wants to live in Germany.
We have no chance to sign him. Barca(most likely) or Real is his next destination.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What can you expect from a board with members, that seriously believe we can sign Griezmann this summer.
Same ppl who believe our mercato will be good
After so many summer mercatos they still didn't learn.

Always the same "we're a top club, we can basically sign any player that we want". After summer ends "we just didn't want top players".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)