[CL] Rapid - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Primo said:
What's hotbird azzurri? Is it any good?

It's like Astra and these things for Satellite. Well, since we're playing a team from Austria, I think there should be some hot birds channel putting the game.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
GUYS, TODAY WAS ONE OF THE BEST IN MY LIFE!

Guess, who I met in the beautiful city called Vienna? You are right, the whole Juventus team and its staff. And right now, I am wearing my Zlatan shirt with the signatures of Balzaretti, Chiellini, Chimenti, Buffon, Trezeguet, Kovac, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Cannavaro, Ibrahimovic, Zalayeta and Giannichedda on it. Nedved signed a poster.

Two friends of mine and me, wanted to catch them at the airport, but they somehow escaped through the VIP exit, so we couldn't meet them, but we didn't give up and tried to find their hotel. So we drove straight to one of the best hotels in Vienna and asked the receptionist if Juventus is staying here, but she said no. I was really down, and thought I wouldn't catch them, but suddenly, like a Angel from heaven, we met a reporter again, who was already with us on the airport. He told us the right hotel, and we were off, to find the team. When we finally found the hotel, an official told us, that they were sleeping now, and that we could catch them at 5 o'clock to get some signatures. So we went for a beer and at 5 o'clock we finally met them. I tell you, this was so great. The first one was Chimenti, who was surprised that an Austrian knows his real name, and than it was really strange to stand in front of Gigi Buffon, and ask him for a signature. Damn, he was really standing in front of me. I cought nearly everybody, beside Zambro, Thuram (they went to the bus while I got a signature from Trezeguet), Vieira, who seemed to be busy or is simply an idiot and didn't want to sign my shirt and Mutu. He was simply too quick for me. And than, Zlatan came out of the hotel and I asked him to sign in the number of my jersey. He did it, and I asked him to do the Flip-Flap vs. Rapid. He smilled and went to the bus. He somwhow came out again (he was the only one to do so) to talk with sombody and sign more stuff. No joke and I am really honest (not because I really like Zlatan): He was really the kindest. Del Piero was also very nice, just like Balazaretti. I am sorry, but I only got that story on videotape, so it will take some days, till I can show it to you. I guess Santa has to buy me a Digi-Cam :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)