[CL] Rapid - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Next wednesday we play our last match of the CL group stage at Vienna against Rapid. Do you think we will try to win the group and try to make some goals or will most of our first team players be rested? I think Buffon said that he wants to play again in Vienna.

I will be at the stadium and support Juventus. Does anybody know how many bianconeri fans will come to Vienna?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Philipp00 said:
I will be at the stadium and support Juventus. Does anybody know how many bianconeri fans will come to Vienna?

Sorry, We suppose to guess how many will turn up? probably around 1000/1500. :confused:

Dec 2, 2005
We just have to score many goals against Rapid. Hope that Brügge win against Bayern or at least a draw.

1 B München 5 4 0 1 9-3 12
2 Juventus 5 4 0 1 9-4 12
3 Brygge 5 2 0 3 5-6 6
4 Rapid Wien 5 0 0 5 2-12 0

OP
Philipp00

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    We have to win with at least one more goal than Bayern. I think Brügge will be a tougher opponent than Rapid.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    Well, Bruge might not play seriously since it ensured 3rd place while Rapid might fight for its honour...

I hope Del Piero scores (more than one if possible), that's all.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    we have to score goals to win the group, so i guess we will go out with a attacking lineup, bigguns will be there.....we need goals, and lots of goals, a la 3:0 or 4:0 win or something like that.....But i have a feeling, after fiorentina game in seria a, our players might be very tired.....

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
    It doesn't really matter if we win the group or not seen as a lot of class teams will finish second in their groups so it's not necessarily better to come first. We should just take it east but a win would be nice.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I would like to see something like this:

--------------------Buffon
    Balzareti ----Thuram -- Cannvaro --- Zambrotta
    ----Camoranesi ---- Vieira -- Emerson
    ----------------------Mutu
    ---------Ibrahimovic ---- Del Piero

Oct 29, 2004
    id like to see us play most of our best team

buffon
    zambro
    thuram
    canna
    zambro
    camo
    gianni
    viera
    mutu
    trez
    dp/ibra

trez has to start upfront for me as we need goals i dnt ming which 1 out of dp/ibra starts

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    I think capello will use our usual starting lineup in that game......as i have said it before, his not gona rist, i think. Ofcourse it depends how we play against viola and.......maybe gives rest to nedved and starts with mutu and camo also gets a full match.

FORZA JUVENTUS

zlatan9uk

Nov 30, 2005
    no doubt in my mind we will go 4 the kill. Vienna are the group whipping boys (played 5 lost 5, conceded 12 scored 2). 4-0 i reckon, but on the same point i dont really think its gonna make much difference who comes 1st this year as there are decent clubs likely to finish 2nd (real madrid etc).

still gonna win it for pride tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)