[CL] PSG 2-1 Juventus [September 6th, 2022] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
wouldnt be suprised if we managed to draw or even win this one , this team always shines when its the most unexpected. Not that it will change much in the upcoming games, but could really see us getting good result here and then just loose vs Benfica and struggle till the end.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I swished my work so I can watch this game (worked tonight instead of tommorow).

That's before I knew we would be without Di Maria.

Who's gonna save me from 90 minutes of De Shittio as only flank player (2nd half) now...
Dont worry result will be the same..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
TBH I wouldnt mind seeing both Vlahovic and Milik together as I think we lack that presence in front of goal BUT PSG is a team we should consider putting 10 men behind the ball and run counters. I wouldnt say all teams should play like that against PSG but our team clearly cant handle them in our current state.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This game is not so important.

But it's crucial.

Although it's not decisive.

All in all, we have nothing to worry about.
You summed it up perfectly tbh. :lol: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Everything leading up to this game just suggests us to be prepared for an ugly one, which everyone seems to be convinced of, from our fans, to psg fans, to neutral fans and even the bookies think same, maybe all this will help ease a bit some of the disappointment post match, knowing that almost everyone already expects to happen what we are likely about to witness tonight.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Putting all our problems aside, still excited for this match. Cant help but feel this way when there is a big CL game on the agenda.

Excitement will probably quickly fade when I see the lineup and the first few minutes of play, but nights like these sometimes produces magical performances.

Here's to hoping that tonight all the pieces fall into place. Vlahovic continueing his scoring form, Miretti with a performance we will still talk about years later when he's an established star in our lineup, Bremer blocking everything in sight, Cuadrado with one of his special CL games, Rabiot playing his one great game a season and Perin in Buffon mode.

Naive hope, but Forza Juve!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
miretti and vlahovic got this 1-0
Maybe in Turin should we have Di Maria and Pogba available and should PSG be in a qualified position.
Mbappe Neymar Messi - Im sure at least one of them will score against us (and I wouldnt be surprised if the other two score as well).
Yeah Im a pessimist but also a realist..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We have to play 3 at the back to stand any chance

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe in Turin should we have Di Maria and Pogba available and should PSG be in a qualified position.
Mbappe Neymar Messi - Im sure at least one of them will score against us (and I wouldnt be surprised if the other two score as well).
Yeah Im a pessimist but also a realist..
Pogba ain't coming back till next year

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Putting all our problems aside, still excited for this match. Cant help but feel this way when there is a big CL game on the agenda.

Excitement will probably quickly fade when I see the lineup and the first few minutes of play, but nights like these sometimes produces magical performances.

Here's to hoping that tonight all the pieces fall into place. Vlahovic continueing his scoring form, Miretti with a performance we will still talk about years later when he's an established star in our lineup, Bremer blocking everything in sight, Cuadrado with one of his special CL games, Rabiot playing his one great game a season and Perin in Buffon mode.

I also am as always excited about our UCL debut, there is also still some bit of hope in me that wants to believe we won’t get humiliated and might even come out of it with a positive result, almost hurts me having to say it however i think i’ve never ever had such low expectations about one specific game as i have of this one, from the questionable lineup which lacks in quality due to the key players that are missing all the way to our non existent patterns of play and the poor form that we go into this one with, this game could just not have come at a worst time for us when you cumulate it also with the fact PSG are also in good goalscoring form and have all their main guys available for this one too, but i guess there’s as well nothing wrong in waiting and seeing how it all actually pans out before giving up without a fight…

Nonetheless, fino alla fine, FORZA JUVE!

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I also am as always excited about our UCL debut, there is also still some bit of hope in me that wants to believe we won’t get humiliated and might even come out of it with a positive result, almost hurts me having to say it however i think i’ve never ever had such low expectations about one specific game as i have of this one, from the questionable lineup which lacks in quality due to the key players that are missing all the way to our non existent patterns of play and the poor form that we go into this one with, this game could just not have come at a worst time for us when you cumulate it also with the fact PSG are also in good goalscoring form and have all their main guys available for this one too, but i guess there’s as well nothing wrong in waiting and seeing how it all actually pans out before giving up without a fight…

Nonetheless, fino alla fine, FORZA JUVE!
I agree it doesn't look good, but we always have a chance. Even in these past couple of seasons we have seen the occasional good game against tough opposition.

We get to experience less and less of these with our games usually being a mental torture, but I'm still hoping for that one off dose of the old grinta Juve performance which we still see once in a blue moon.

Jun 16, 2020

For me the first time that I’m not exited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)