[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I genuinely think that old mate @Scottish didn't watch the game :D
Being so much against the consensus on here is making me doubt it myself :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

What the heck man?

Sandro and Pjanic were most effective Juve players on the pitch today in my opinion. Khedira would be next.
What game did you watch ?
Holy shit :lol:

I'm laughing because I didn't expect so many people to disagree with me on how well our players did. As I've said I'm really glad we have Pjanic on this team. It's just that he doesn't seem to be fully integrated yet which is a little disappointing. Lichtsteiner is my favourite player on this team but even putting that to one side he played brilliantly, I'm not even sure how that could be up for debate he executed his role to perfection. You could say the only thing he did wrong was on his yellow card but even that was a bad call by the ref.

Maybe it is all my own bias but to me the extra year with us that Khedira has had over Pjanic looked obvious in their general link up play with our other players.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I didn't say he had a terrible game, it's more that I noticed he stuck out and didn't look like the heart of the team which we need him to be.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pjaca, that is if you count him as a forward.
pjaca played a good game, and of course he scored the winner, but he was quite lucky with that ball bouncing back to him. that tiny bit of luck escaped dybala when he hit the post right before the break. if you take out these moments influenced by luck, for me, dybala had a better match.

as always, ymmv

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What a solid performance!!! Too bad that Dybala shot didn't come in early and made everything easier.... Thank god Max has his brilliant reading game skill in sharp again.

Licht took like 20 times JGC backs in second half and the colombian never gave him the ball. Also Mandzo was playing under his current form. We need better performance for those guys if Max is gonna use them like starters against the likes of Bayern or PSG.

Hopefully Pjaca can use this goal to motivate him and explote like a lot of us r waiting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mom poll, please. @Mark Choices between Khedira, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Dani Alves and Pjaca. Btw, what do you guys think of Dybala's performance?
IMO he did well. If the disallowed goal and the post went in..we would be singing other tune here.

Like some have said... in the last 3 or 4 games, he has been kind of unlucky with so many posts and saved shots

Jun 6, 2015
How has that dude made it so far in his profession? And why the fuck do these broadcasters like beIN Sports use him as a correspondent? It was ridiculously unprofessional when they interviewed him after the Juve-Inter for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)