[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it doesn't help when the other 9 out field players play like $#@! too
Tevez had good chances to score. The other players were terribly bad, but what makes a striker difference maker is when you can use these little chances you get to score like Trezeguet and Del Piero used to do.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I am mostly disappointed with Tevez. He has his good times but he proved he can't make a difference in Europe, and if you can't do well in Europe you're replaceable.
tevez display picked up when pirlo was out like the last matches without him. he dropped and he did create with pogba a threat and helped morata with chances.. i really wish to see him and giovinco and morata playing upfront to shake the things at least.. i just want to see licht as a RB not RWB cause he isn't zuniga. neither Asamoah as he isn't coentrao. we need 3 players up front.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Shut the $#@! up, Roma lost 1-7 with a 4-3-3 yesterday.
Whatever dickhead. Bayern won with a 433 so you're not exactly making a point other than being an idiot.
Players make formations and when you line up with 7 players of 11 in your own half it's not difficult to do the math

enzo

May 14, 2012
I think he's by far the best we've got, which says everything

We need an unearth a world class striker from somewhere. F*** knows how we're going to do that!
Of course that would be fine. But holy crap, look at the players we got. We should fucking rule teams like Olympiakos, but instead we piss on our faces (thanks @Jem83).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I skipped work for this $#@!
Did that last time... not again.

Juventus literally have to be the most conservative football team on the planet, and it sickens me.
Exactly, is pathetic

This is a huge setback, but we're not down and out. Everything still to play for, and we can even afford to drop 2 more points (as long as it's not against the greeks). It's gonna be difficult to go through, but I'm confident we can do it.

Anything but a win in the next match and it's over, though, so it's obviously hanging by a thread right now. But if we beat Olympiakos at home we blow the group wide open again, and we have a massive chance of going through.
I dont care about going thru right now..... what really worries me is that we have MUCH BIGGER problems as a team, problems we need to solve asap, because if for some miracle we pass, displaying this puzzy footie..we will get murdered by the first top team we face.

Is not only a matter of going thru and forgetting all this mess. When you have a problem you need to go to the core of it and fix it.

tevez display picked up when pirlo was out like the last matches without him. he dropped and he did create with pogba a threat and helped morata with chances.. i really wish to see him and giovinco and morata playing upfront to shake the things at least.. i just want to see licht as a RB not RWB cause he isn't zuniga. neither Asamoah as he isn't coentrao. we need 3 players up front.
But i dont know why, whyyyy we cannot tdo this. Just for the sake of it. We have nothing to lose now. Try this trident with the shitty teams in italy at least. We will crash out for sure, so we have nothing to lose. And roma is a joke and will start losing points soon...but at the veryleast they KNOW how to score... unlike us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)