[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I dont care about going thru right now..... what really worries me is that we have MUCH BIGGER problems as a team, problems we need to solve asap, because if for some miracle we pass, displaying this puzzy footie..we will get murdered by the first top team we face.

Is not only a matter of going thru and forgetting all this mess. When you have a problem you need to go to the core of it and fix it.
Well, to me, what matters is to get out of the group. It's obvious we will get raped by the bigger clubs in Europe if we progress. I'm pragmatic about the CL this year. I just want the money that getting out of the group will give us. After that, we'll get demolished, of course (either in the round of the last 16 or in the quarters).

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think it is really over now, there is no reason to think we'll see the light or get luck all of a sudden.
We may even struggle to get to EL...
$#@! this $#@!, I so hate this.
The past few weeks have thought us that we are not the Juve we have been in Italy for the past three years, but we still got results. It may go downhill from here very fast. The players that carried us are so out of shape, it isn't even funny. The coming month we tell us all we need to know if we can still compete for the scudetto, perhaps still have a decent place in Europa League.
Call me a pessimist, but I would not place a lot of bets on us the coming period
My words too.Real truth.Pirlo is awful(I never taught that I will write this) ,Lich was awful,Asamoah was quiet etc.We are so toothless that hurts.How many chances do we need 16 to score?Mentality is our problem and Alegri is such a pussy for motivating.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, to me, what matters is to get out of the group. It's obvious we will get $#@!d by the bigger clubs in Europe if we progress. I'm pragmatic about the CL this year. I just want the money that getting out of the group will give us. After that, we'll get demolished, of course (either in the round of the last 16 or in the quarters).
We will not go thru with our current level and tactics.

I dont want to get chaotic... but if you look at things closely.... some ofour best players (llorente, Vidal, Barzagli, Licht,Chiellini,Pirlo) are having a nightmare season, on top of it all, we are playing an stupid formation. On top of that, Evra is kind of shitty, Romulo is a mystery and Pereyra and coman are eating bench like madmen.

If you ask me, things look FUKING UGLY on the horizon.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well, to me, what matters is to get out of the group. It's obvious we will get $#@!d by the bigger clubs in Europe if we progress. I'm pragmatic about the CL this year. I just want the money that getting out of the group will give us. After that, we'll get demolished, of course (either in the round of the last 16 or in the quarters).
Yep, didn't going out in the groups cost us something like 35m€ last year?
That's a quality signing we missed out on last summer so we really can't afford to fuck it up again this time round.

Also is anyone else fed up of Marotta and the rest of the management showing too much respect to Olympiacos (also gala last year)?? Were juventus we shouldn't be bowing down to these kind of teams

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Whatever dickhead. Bayern won with a 433 so you're not exactly making a point other than being an idiot.
Players make formations and when you line up with 7 players of 11 in your own half it's not difficult to do the math
Bayern were playing everything but a 4-3-3.

Dec 24, 2012
He does but then again if Pirlo never lost possession we wouldn't have to worry.
If teams conceded every time their midfield lost possession then every match would end with double digits in the scoreline. That's why we have a defense, so they can defend when the other team is on the attack... Ogbonna really needs to do better there. If he had at least tried to cover like an actual defender, then I'd be okay with blaming only Pirlo, but he didn't even try.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The problem is that from now on the problems will start and Alegri will always find stupid excuses promising that the next game will be our resque game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)