[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Take llorente and Pirlo out and watch how the team wakes up. Pirlo is a huge liability defensively or when not on the ball. Either put him behind the forwards or bench him. Llorente is a waste of space. At least coman created some chances even if his finishing was crap. Morata better start Wednesday. I wish allegri would try a 4-3-3 with tevez morata and either giovinco, pereyra or coman up front.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
As long as we are not disoriented as yesterday then we should be able to nick the 3 points if they don't park the bus.
They're going to hit us hard right from the start. With passive Serie A approach we could be looking at a loss here.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
I think we should be smart and grab a win there. They'll attack us, if we could convert 3-4 chances that we will get we might get a 2-1 win!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't see us winning this TBH. These are the type of tricky teams like Galatasaray who are hard to beat in their hostile and firey home grounds, we'll no doubt underestimate them and think we can do the bare minimum to win against them. I've seen this story before many times with Juve in Europe post-Calciopoli. A win here would be absolutely amazing, and I think we'd almost certainly qualify if we achieve it.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If Allegri plays Evra instead of Asamoah, Pirlo instead of Marchisio or Llorente instead of Morata he should be fired right after the game, regardless of the result.

Let's see if he'll have the capacity/balls to do the blatant obvious.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Overused players like licht and tevez
We keep using 352 with evra
llorente in shid form
vidal not up to task when we need him desperately
poor pirlo

Im not confident at all on this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)