[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I don't see us winning this TBH. These are the type of tricky teams like Galatasaray who are hard to beat in their hostile and firey home grounds, we'll no doubt underestimate them and think we can do the bare minimum to win against them. I've seen this story before many times with Juve in Europe post-Calciopoli. A win here would be absolutely amazing, and I think we'd almost certainly qualify if we achieve it.
Absolutely agree with the sentiment in this post.

Even in our heyday we use to struggle against the Olympiacos' of the world, I think they even beat us once or twice.

Just don't know why we rarely are able to go out in just smack a team into submission in UCL. Can't remember many of those instances in the last two decades.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We're staring down the barrel of a 5-1 defeat. It's going to happen. Three red cards too. Pogba, Tevez, Chiellini. Relegation from Serie A and 4th place in group stage is coming.

You heard it here first.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
We can easily win this one. With more than 1 goal difference. However, we should use something new and fresh. Olympiacos is a solid team and we will find it difficult with the 3-5-2.

Olympiacos has some issues right now as well. Rumours have it that Abidal wanted to retire immediately and return to Barcelona and Olympiaco's people managed to bring him back temporary for the 2 following matches.

Also, the logo of Olympiacos in the first page of the thread is wrong. Its the logo of another "Olympiacos" team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)