[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
swag said:
"We are not afraid of Arsenal. Ibra has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"Arsenal, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. Losers, they think that by scoring goals and trying to prevent ours they will win. I think they will not win, those bastards."

these quotes are money sawg-a-dog

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hanaukyo said:
I could care less about sour juventus fans. I read through the thread, and NO one complained when nedved got red, if zlatan had got red everyopen would ahve exploded. zlatan had a very nice nick down to nedveds shot earlier but nobody mentioned it. ZLATAN IS TOO GOOD FOR JUVE. and Del peiro SUCKS! HE is old and slow and always injured.

Zlatan deserve to play for a better team, jvuentus only shoots long balls, hahaha
Zlatan's mom again?!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
A few months ago i said, i was surprised we did not go for cassano and Vieri and i was kinda laughed at. Imagine if we had those 2 on the bench in both matches what diffrence it might have made. Now everyoneis tal;king baout wanting Cassano. Talk about medicine after death. It is good to have foresight and not hindsight.
For all you Zlatan supporters, let me just say 1 thing, when he in on form he is very useful, when he is not he is totally useless, i say this because if you look at most strikers they might be having a shit game but ppl like Henry, Etoo, Sheva ,Adriano with bust of pace and they have scored. Inzaghi , Toni, Bellamy and others will worry the hell outta defenders and make openings for colleagues. Dp no matter how hopeless he is, can always score a penalty ora free kick. Zlatan does not have pace, does not give his all and cannot take pks or fks so he is absolutely of no use to the side when he is bad.

We will win seriea cos frankly the pace in serieA is not that great, the big teams are never consistent, the referees always gives us the close decisions and sometimes the very blatant ones against us are given to us, most teams do not go onto the pitch with the conviction that they can beat us and we have players suited for serieA but not cl
I am sorry but Emerson provides nothing against Cl opponents, neither does Zlatan, our back 4 is relatively poor, pedestrian and lacks genuine pace
Our biggest problem is the very lack of stepping up a gear, we just cannot do it.
Players like Marchionni are a good addition in serieA but he aint gonna do shite in Cl
We need speed, we need stamina, we need young blood, we need creativity and above all we need a new manager and dare i say Moggi and co should fook off as their near mafia tactics works in seriea but they are very small fry in Europe.
Referees even treat us as second class in Europe and thats embarassing as fabregas should have been booked in highbury and Eboue ought to have been sent off for intent against nedved but since we are small fry cos of our second class attitude to acquiring players and hopeless football we are scorned upon.
Id love to see players like Gallas, Riquelme, Eboue, Diarra ,Etoo, some more Italians who are young and vibrant and not the overrated rubbish that the press keeps pushing in our faces.
Against Arsenal in higbury this was our team, buffon, zebina, thuram, cannvaro, camo, vieira, emrson, mutu, zltan and trez
whats wrong with that picture, the Italians are becoming less and less under Capello
Someone said under Capello , Roma played nice football , but of cos as i keep telling you that was Zeman's team which Capello took over and more or less stole his style of play just making them harder to beat
If he was such a great coach why are not playing the same like Roma did, well because he is using Lippi's style which he inherited and just making us harder to beat with adding his customary 2 dm to his side. He does not change a team as he has no style of his own, he just copies his predecessor and adds his dms thats all.
Yep scudetto 29 here we come and the likes of Bettega and whoever will be satisfied but they are doing absoloutely nothing in our quest for Cl. If they are all there next season, we will not win it, i guarantee you

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vinman said:
you are the biggest idiot on this forum

maybe, I'm that much smarter than you, and saw our problems over a year ago, and the ONLY thing that saved our asses last year was the talent of the PLAYERS, and not our completely inept coach

I now understand why you love CRAPello so much...

you have so much in common

:howler:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Hanaukyo said:
I could care less about sour juventus fans. I read through the thread, and NO one complained when nedved got red, if zlatan had got red everyopen would ahve exploded. zlatan had a very nice nick down to nedveds shot earlier but nobody mentioned it. ZLATAN IS TOO GOOD FOR JUVE. and Del peiro SUCKS! HE is old and slow and always injured.

Zlatan deserve to play for a better team, jvuentus only shoots long balls, hahaha
No I won't be exploded ,Ibrahimovic's red card wouldnt be so tactile,because while he is playing is like we are with 10 man.

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
denco said:
A few months ago i said, i was surprised we did not go for cassano and Vieri and i was kinda laughed at. Imagine if we had those 2 on the bench in both matches what diffrence it might have made. Now everyoneis tal;king baout wanting Cassano. Talk about medicine after death. It is good to have foresight and not hindsight.
For all you Zlatan supporters, let me just say 1 thing, when he in on form he is very useful, when he is not he is totally useless, i say this because if you look at most strikers they might be having a shit game but ppl like Henry, Etoo, Sheva ,Adriano with bust of pace and they have scored. Inzaghi , Toni, Bellamy and others will worry the hell outta defenders and make openings for colleagues. Dp no matter how hopeless he is, can always score a penalty ora free kick. Zlatan does not have pace, does not give his all and cannot take pks or fks so he is absolutely of no use to the side when he is bad.

We will win seriea cos frankly the pace in serieA is not that great, the big teams are never consistent, the referees always gives us the close decisions and sometimes the very blatant ones against us are given to us, most teams do not go onto the pitch with the conviction that they can beat us and we have players suited for serieA but not cl
I am sorry but Emerson provides nothing against Cl opponents, neither does Zlatan, our back 4 is relatively poor, pedestrian and lacks genuine pace
Our biggest problem is the very lack of stepping up a gear, we just cannot do it.
Players like Marchionni are a good addition in serieA but he aint gonna do shite in Cl
We need speed, we need stamina, we need young blood, we need creativity and above all we need a new manager and dare i say Moggi and co should fook off as their near mafia tactics works in seriea but they are very small fry in Europe.
Referees even treat us as second class in Europe and thats embarassing as fabregas should have been booked in highbury and Eboue ought to have been sent off for intent against nedved but since we are small fry cos of our second class attitude to acquiring players and hopeless football we are scorned upon.
Id love to see players like Gallas, Riquelme, Eboue, Diarra ,Etoo, some more Italians who are young and vibrant and not the overrated rubbish that the press keeps pushing in our faces.
Against Arsenal in higbury this was our team, buffon, zebina, thuram, cannvaro, camo, vieira, emrson, mutu, zltan and trez
whats wrong with that picture, the Italians are becoming less and less under Capello
Someone said under Capello , Roma played nice football , but of cos as i keep telling you that was Zeman's team which Capello took over and more or less stole his style of play just making them harder to beat
If he was such a great coach why are not playing the same like Roma did, well because he is using Lippi's style which he inherited and just making us harder to beat with adding his customary 2 dm to his side. He does not change a team as he has no style of his own, he just copies his predecessor and adds his dms thats all.
Yep scudetto 29 here we come and the likes of Bettega and whoever will be satisfied but they are doing absoloutely nothing in our quest for Cl. If they are all there next season, we will not win it, i guarantee you
Great post!

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
I hope Arsenal or Barcelona win the CL.

They both have played the best football in the champions league.

Arsenal who we experienced, played good positive attacking football, and even with a very young team, made a mockery of what is supposed to be an italian powerhouse.

If only we could have bothered to meet them on the pitch and fought like a genuine football club.

We may not have won the match, but we would have won some self-dignity.

I will never forget this year for Juventus.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Forza-Fortuna said:
I hope Arsenal or Barcelona win the CL.

They both have played the best football in the champions league.

Arsenal who we experienced, played good positive attacking football, and even with a very young team, made a mockery of what is supposed to be an italian powerhouse.

If only we could have bothered to meet them on the pitch and fought like a genuine football club.

We may not have won the match, but we would have won some self-dignity.

I will never forget this year for Juventus.
I think the finall will be Milan-Arsenal...Its a feeling

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
WHY JUVENTUS LOST

All-conquering in Italy, but all-combustible in the European theatre. Juventus' proud record in Europe was, once again, laid bare by an English team. This time, Arsenal were their conquerors. Here's what went horribly wrong for the Old Lady...

IT seems like the Winter Olympics are not over yet in Turin.

They may be out of the Champions League but it is a gold medal for Juventus, who have truly mastered the slopes in a downhill event.:pumpkin:

Starting off the tournament as one of the big favourites, it was not their European exit at the hands of Arsenal that invites criticism.

Rather, it was the manner in which this great club exited that deserves flak.

Not only was the Old Lady outplayed in the quarter-final first leg at Highbury, they limped out of the competition on a whimper after firing blanks in a 0-0 draw on their own backyard at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Fabio Capello's men were jeered by their own fans after their 2-0 aggregate defeat.

And rightly so.

The 59-year-old coach has built his reputation on the tactically astute and disciplined sides he had crafted from AC Milan and Real Madrid to Roma and Juventus.

But the only efficient play on offer this morning all came from the team in yellow.

Mocked for so long at being novices on the big stage, Arsenal has really come of age this season.

Their triumphs over Real Madrid and, now, Juventus, have made the world sit up and take notice of their new-found steel in defence, who have not conceded in eight straight European matches.

And if Arsene Wenger can credit his men for showing nerves of steel in the Alps, Capello, perhaps, might want to send his wayward stars straight to the local jail in their black-and-white stripes.

If a word could be used to describe the Old Lady's showing over two legs, it had to be 'shameful'.

The flaws of Juventus were laid bare for all to see.

The Zebras already had two men - Mauro Camoranesi and Jonathan Zebina - sent off in the first leg in North London.

Missing, too, was Vieira, who had picked up a suspension.

But this is no excuse for the Serie A champions.

After all, they still have quality oozing throughout the squad.

Not many clubs can cope with this spate of suspensions and still bring Pavel Nedved back into the fold while dropping Lilian Thuram for good measure.

Even if they faced an uphill task to overturn the two-goal deficit, at least they should have gone down Alamo-style with this strong line-up.

But they didn't.

The statistics make for sorry reading.

Their 90-minute catwalk had no style and no substance for a team who had grand designs on the biggest prize in club football.

They chalked up a miserly three shots on target, compared to Arsenal's seven.

Even if they had vastly superior possession at 61 per cent, Capello's men never took full advantage, squeezing only one pathetic corner out of the whole game.

With eight-goal David Trezeguet and twinkle-toed Zlatan Ibrahimovic up front, that was an appalling record.

And further down the line, questions will have to be asked of Juve's creative department, who failed miserably to load the bullets.

In another pathetic episode, so dazed and confused was the home side that even Giuliano Giannichedda and Giorgio Chiellini accidentally head-butted each other as both men went for the same ball.

And what irked the neutrals even more was how the Old Lady crashed out after another act of self-combustion, as they ended the match with a final tally of 21 fouls committed.

Nedved, once Europe's best player, was reduced to chasing shadows by the energetic Emmanuel Eboue.

The two had already clashed in the first half when the Czech elbowed Eboue in an aerial challenge.

With the minutes ticking away and no rescue act in sight, Nedved lunged at the Ivorian from behind in a moment of pure frustration, earning himself a second yellow card.

That just about sums it up for this embarrassing display from Italy's most successful club.

They were simply not interested in playing real football.

Wang Meng Meng

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
Juve_25 said:
I think the finall will be Milan-Arsenal...Its a feeling
If that's so, As long as Arsenal don't fear Milan like they didn't fear us, and not allow flat-top sheva to get the ball, then they can win the final..

I think Barca can win tho, away goal.. and then Milan have to come out and play = the bastards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)