[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IncuboRossonero said:
I am proud to announce the creation of the "FABIO CAPELLO AT JUVE FOR LIFE FANCLUB" our mission is to ensure that Capello remains head coach of La Vecchia Signora for years to come and gives us the same great feeling he has given US watching Juve in Europe these last two seasons at his helm...

OH NO FUKKIN WAY!!!

CAPELLO TO MILAN FIRST!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our players are behaving like barbarians on the field and the reason is obvious!!.

They are feeling that everything is going wrong... they cant do anything... they dont delivcer on the field and our enemies just slap us in the face!.
Capello.... this gus... DAMMM i hate him i cant even focus anymore!!!! FUCK YOU

memo

Nov 18, 2005
IncuboRossonero said:
I am proud to announce the creation of the "FABIO CAPELLO AT JUVE FOR LIFE FANCLUB" our mission is to ensure that Capello remains head coach of La Vecchia Signora for years to come and gives us the same great feeling he has given US watching Juve in Europe these last two seasons at his helm...
jajajaj jajaja jajaja jaaja :cry:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
The Cigar man eh......

well, but Lippi was totally the opposite of Capello.... he fielded Del Piero no matter what, even when DP was in a deep shit form!

And things cant be like that

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
Hydde said:
well, but Lippi was totally the opposite of Capello.... he fielded Del Piero no matter what, even when DP was in a deep shit form!

agreed .....but at least he tried to win every match:smoke:

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
Hydde said:

well, in spite of that we manage to play better football with less quality players

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Good Luck Nicola.......atleast dont put Italy down like Juve or Inter did.
I was thinkin the same thing - we r just a bad advert 4 Calcio..always
.... Italia now definately needs a good WC and I'll b fully behind them with Lippi, Canna, Zambro , Gigi and DP all there.
I find it awkward sometimes that I support Italia more than my own country ....and it all began with Baggio and Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)