Not first waiting - LIE
    I know a novel, which tells about us
    The happy ending – is LIE

See how sad I am?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    jon4647 said:
    ur over reacting....nedved red card was predictable...
    hes frustrated jsut like camo in the 1st leg....
    our only attacking player on the pitch..i really feel sorry for nedved and camo...they get the blame just because of the red card..do u think juve will score even without those reds ?
    :agree:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    COME ON! W e kenw this was gonna happen! We are not fit in this part of the season! But it DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE WORTHLESS! CL is not about ability, is a lot about luck! Luck of scoring in the last minutes, luck with injuries or fitness!

Let's not throw sh*t at the players that gave a wonderful season and at the season itself!

(As for Capello, say what u wish :D)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
    IBRA is the WORST fucking player now. Not even caring to win. Shit passes, no drive. WTF!!! SELL HIM!!!!!!!

Trez was lazy too. Had that one chance, and some others.
    Mutu should have stayed on, along with Chielini. Balzaretti was a joke on the left.

Let Trez and Ibra go. WE REALLY NEEDED DEL for this game.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
    *Juventino* said:
    NEDVED'S FUCKING RED CARDS MAKE ME SICK... HE BETTER FUCK HIMSELF IN CZECH OR SOMETING... NOT IN JUVE... FOR GOD FUCKING SAke....:(:(:(
    You make me sick. I mean how can you tell that about Nedved. He was the only fighter of juventus (excluding Buffon) What the hell are you telling, he got tired of being the only home who runs after the ball and trys to do everything! I can't believe you said that about the player who faught the most in Juventus tonight...

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    simpson-juvefan said:
    WE SUCK!! ITS JUST A BIG JOKE what JUVE IS doing!!!

its clearly not Capellos fault that Ibrahimovic is a lazy selfish guy and that Trez can't make passes for 2 m. But its his fault for our stupid style of playing!!!

I hope we bring in a new coach, and change our style of play its just a shame what we showed again! we are not worthy of winning the CL!!!

only players that gave there all were Zambrotta, Buffon and Neved (eventhough he made a very stupid faul)!!

I am so angry!

We deserve to go out! End of story!

Well said...

Btw guys look at this

At this incident, the Juventus Ultra unveiled a large banner that read: 'Enough is enough - get out your b...s!' The fans also chanted 'Go to work!' and aimed a chorus of insults at Ibrahimovic, instead calling for Alessandro Del Piero.

Channel4.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    Elvin said:
    Not my first dream, not my first day
    Not first promise – (is) LIE
    There’s a sadness in air, inspiring this morning
    The second spring – is LIE

Not my first hope, not my first spring
    Not first waiting - LIE
    I know a novel, which tells about us
    The happy ending – is LIE

See how sad I am?
    i can't even cry...
    i am SO DAMN sad.....but i am also angry

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    deja vu scenario , another defeat against an EPL team (mind you even the black cats could eliminate us if we played them).

the root of the problem inability to do simple pass in midfield and using the same tactics that failed miserably before.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Stephan said:
    F__K you capello, i dont care about this scudetto smudeto, second season in a row we cant score at home against england club, GET RID OF CAPELLO, I HATE YOU! :( :( :( :(

u're right mate ! juventus needs a new approach of game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)