[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rami said:
Why is it wishful?
Because its capello. I dont think he has too much faith in balza starting. Personally this is what I believe the line up will be on the day despite the fact that its almost got FAILIURE all over it.

--------------Buffon--------------------
Zambrotta--Thuram--Cana--Chielli
Mutu--Emerson--Gianni--Nedved
----------Trez---Ibrasukovic

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
IlDivinCodino said:
but balza and chielini...........will it be sufficient???
henry can just work miracles..........thats whats worrying me
Henry plays on the right, Balzaretti is not enough for him on the side, but Zambrotta in the middle will do well for the cover.

Mar 11, 2006
It's all TALK from Thuram but we will have to see if they have the TROUSERS to go with it.

Hurry up with the kick-off.

Is this the same juve who got trounced at Highbury?

Remember just because he says you CAN score 3 or 4 goals it does not nessessarily mean you will. It's the same with Insurance Quotes etc.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_25 said:
Picture pre-match.

Whar do you think Cap is telling them..?
Capello: A 4-4-2 like always, long balls to Zlatan, we might not win but that's how I play and that's how it is, you have to live with it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Henry 203 Gols. said:
It's all TALK from Thuram but we will have to see if they have the TROUSERS to go with it.

Remember just because he says you CAN score 3 or 4 goals it does not nessessarily mean you will. It's the same with Insurance Quotes etc.
Insurance quotes huh.. is that from exprience?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jeeks said:
Capello: A 4-4-2 like always, long balls to Zlatan, we might not win but that's how I play and that's how it is, you have to live with it.
Nedved is thinking: WTF?? Is this guy for real? Will he ever learn? I'll have to take the game on my shoulders.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Henry 203 Gols. said:

well, if you'd compare the pure class of juve there sure is a chance
and d statistics of juve coming back from behind in europe's 2nd legs sure emphasizes it

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Here is the Vinman's fearless prediction-

there will be NO surprises today :

1) CapeLOL will go with his usual tactics and played-out 4-4-2 formation, which means that Neddy and Mutu will be played out of their strongest positions

2) Zlatan will try to do the impossible with the ball, and fail miserably

3) Trez will get no service

4) Arsenal will be all over us with their speed, which we will have no response to

5) CapeLOL will make NO adjustments during the game

6) Arsenal will score

7) we will not

8) we will lose !!!

As the great New York Yankees legend Yogi Berra once said-

"its deja vu all over again"

Juve 0 Arsenal 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)