[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (24 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
please god dont let vinnys vision come true, i promise i will stop masturbating on a daily occassion..............well till the end of the week..deal>??
My medical fellow,I know that you lie,because having the pics of that beautiful blonde Zusie ,from the Czech Rep,you won't have a minute free.:D

The Peshwa

Apr 2, 2006
OK guys we can do it .....a team that has history behind it (13 times to the semis of european events)
can beat a team which has never been to the semis before

God Speed !!! ( from king arthur :p )

Strength and Honour !!! ( from gladiator :p )

FORZA JUVE !!!!

I Love My Old Italian Lady and she will prevail :pint:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well as i am fairly new to the forum I thought ill go through the archives and look at the arsenal v juve thread. Interesting to note Holdon, Vinman and Jeeks as usual got it right. They spotted our weaknesses and their strength bang on. Somehow I think if we are (which is the remotest of possibilities) going to go through it wont be through a decent performance whatsoever. Capello sux all I hope is that he prooves me wrong.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
nedved is certainly a key player for us! I hope that mutu could do something great in the right also !
Just get the ball to trezegol and he'll done it I'm sure !

FORZA JUVé

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
we can all hope that we actually have a game plan that is effective because for capello if 4-4-2 does not work then he has no answer, no plan b and no solution

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
as a fan in this forum our role consists of encouraging our team !
critisizing our side is good for debate but obviously it won't be a sort of lobbying
don't even dream of it

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The latests from Turin say that we have another obstacle ahead...

Rain has made Delle Alpi a muddy pitch, and although it ceased now, but it may come back soon...

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Well as i am fairly new to the forum I thought ill go through the archives and look at the arsenal v juve thread. Interesting to note Holdon, Vinman and Jeeks as usual got it right. They spotted our weaknesses and their strength bang on. Somehow I think if we are (which is the remotest of possibilities) going to go through it wont be through a decent performance whatsoever. Capello sux all I hope is that he prooves me wrong.
well, im alot more of a newbie than you..........
and you know what'd be cool??? we both gif each other tonnes of reps in our posts
and we'll look like we are old members of this forum
haha

ps. well, im going to be getting lots of negative reps for this post

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
I haven't been posting here for a long time now, althoughI've been reading new posts on a daily basis. But since this is probably our most difficult match of the season, I decided to post my thoughts.

Of course, last week's performance was a complete disaster. Camoranesi's pointless red card made things even worse, we lost hope of scoring an away goal and were at risk of conceding a third goal.

Anyways, it's all in the past now. I was really hoping Capello would play with a 4-3-3 or a 3-5-2 formation (although it's highly improbable). But after learning about Del Piero's injury, I think 4-4-2 would be the best option since we only have one forward substitute on the bench, Zalayeta.

I expect the game won't stay at 0-0 for long. Juventus will go forward from the very beginning, Arsenal will either break under pressure and concede a goal, or will cope with the pressure and hit us on the counter-attack.

Whoever gets the first goal will probably go through, it's impossible for us to score 4 goals. And Arsenal don't have enough experienced players to keep the morale up if they concede early.

About the absent players, Del Piero will be sorely missed. But I think the other missing players may be more of an advantage: Camoranesi's ill-temper and inconsistency would've been frustrating in this game, Zebina is only good when he's fully concentrated (Which doesn't happen a lot), and Vieira hasn't been at his best lately, he could've gotten too emotional at one point if he was playing tonight.

It seems Nedved got a red card on purpose against Roma, he wanted to be in his best condition for this match. I think Capello will tell him to try to shoot from distance, since Lehmann is certainly not the best keeper when it comes to long-range shots.

My prediction: Juve will score early, Arsenal will panic, Juve score a second and relax a bit. Arsenal will be confused through the whole game but Juve won't take advantage. Late on Henry will produce a magical goal and end our hopes.

Juventus 2 - 1 Arsenal.

I hope I'm wrong, I believe we still have a chance, although it's unlikely.

FORZA JUVE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)