[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Or this.....
You make me to remember that match! I love to see how Alex managed to leave in the way Salgado and Hierro just as if they were some cones! I'm sure dp can do that again if he plays against arsenal. But this time he would leave back Toure :D

I enjoyed a lot that match against Madrid!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
mnementh said:
Best match I've ever seen. Buffon, Nedved and Del Piero were out of this world, and it was just special. It was really a magical night. :smoke:
I have a photo of dp, nedved and buffon hogging just after the match :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
mnementh said:
Best match I've ever seen. Buffon, Nedved and Del Piero were out of this world, and it was just special. It was really a magical night. :smoke:
It was about as excited you can get as a Juve fan in the past 10 years, IMO.

Apr 1, 2006
'We played well because we played as a team'
Thierry Henry

'Some of Arsenal's football just left me breathless. It was one of the best matches I've seen in a long while. And I see a lot of games,' he said.

'There was such verve in their play, such energy. And one of the things that really struck me was the generosity they displayed, the way they were all in it together. Everybody was covering for each other, tackling back for each other, making runs to help their team-mates or creating space. It was a marvel of team-work. There was a selflessness in their performance which was marvellous to see from a coach's point of view."
Aime Jacquet

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
swag said:
I firmly believe that any chance Juve has of actually going through against Arsenal is in the hands of Del Piero. If he cannot play, we're done for. But if we can get his leadership on the pitch, we have a shot.

Forza Alex!

Well said, amico mio :)

NFL16

Nov 28, 2005
we'll be like mohammed ali on wednesday, backed up onto the ropes and just when you think its over wham bam thank you mam, 4-0

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
speed & skill said:
'We played well because we played as a team'
Thierry Henry

'Some of Arsenal's football just left me breathless. It was one of the best matches I've seen in a long while. And I see a lot of games,' he said.

'There was such verve in their play, such energy. And one of the things that really struck me was the generosity they displayed, the way they were all in it together. Everybody was covering for each other, tackling back for each other, making runs to help their team-mates or creating space. It was a marvel of team-work. There was a selflessness in their performance which was marvellous to see from a coach's point of view."
Aime Jacquet
Rainforest Liu picked up a duplicate account. Guess I'll have to ban him. ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
NFL16 said:
we'll be like mohammed ali on wednesday, backed up onto the ropes and just when you think its over wham bam thank you mam, 4-0
Arsenal is no George Foreman....

more like a Mike Tyson if you asked me....once the opponent is hurt, BAM, its over !!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
Arsenal is no George Foreman....

more like a Mike Tyson if you asked me....once the opponent is hurt, BAM, its over !!!
But do you mean in the ring or in a divorce settlement?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
the key for this game would be Pressure all over the field and playing the physical game with the arsenal players as they hate it soo much.

Whether our players will be tired after 30mins or not, that i dont know...but i know that this is the best plan we got.

Attacking them without thinking would be just suicide on our part and we would concede more goals.

Something we could rely on cap to do something, is organize the team.

I just hope we could score in the first half, that would put the young gunners under pressure and i dont think they have enough experience to deal with that.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We have to score one goal in the first 20 minutes.After than we must sit back and destroy their game for the rest of the 1st half.We will strike again in the second

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)