[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (32 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
to be honest it looks like our players couldn't score with prostitutes but have some faith, if they want it they will step it up big time

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Starfleets said:
Fabregas and Eboue look likely to miss the game against Juventus says Wenger
The english mentality is always to make players look like they will miss it and then next thing you end up seeing em on the pitch playing against you. I wouldnt really believe wenger. Yes his proberly more honest that mourinho and ferguson but he managers in the EPL what do you expect.

Also lets say if it is true, this shouldnt obviously make us look at the task with a little ease. Infact it may be even more difficult as there are some good replacements for both of them already on the bench. Fabregas was replaced with diaby, who scored the last goal of the 5-0 win. I watched the highlights and was quite impressed with diabys performance. His much taller than fabregas and maybe just lacks a little playmaking role. Henry remains undoubtly the main danger, if anyone saw his two goals against villa knows exactly what I mean. He somehow managed to score goals out of nothing. Also van persie showed his quality and they have quality players on there bench alrite, unlike us...:faq1:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
The english mentality is always to make players look like they will miss it and then next thing you end up seeing em on the pitch playing against you. I wouldnt really believe wenger. Yes his proberly more honest that mourinho and ferguson but he managers in the EPL what do you expect.

Also lets say if it is true, this shouldnt obviously make us look at the task with a little ease. Infact it may be even more difficult as there are some good replacements for both of them already on the bench. Fabregas was replaced with diaby, who scored the last goal of the 5-0 win. I watched the highlights and was quite impressed with diabys performance. His much taller than fabregas and maybe just lacks a little playmaking role. Henry remains undoubtly the main danger, if anyone saw his two goals against villa knows exactly what I mean. He somehow managed to score goals out of nothing. Also van persie showed his quality and they have quality players on there bench alrite, unlike us...:faq1:
This is our main problem indeed no quality replacements

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
i can't see u winning 3-0 in this match,not even 1-0.We'll concede goals...but hope that our strikers can make the difference in this match

forza Juve

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
PhRoZeN said:
and the pitch will be crap..

Suits our passing style. Exactly!! What passing style. Long balls flick ons thats what the game will turn into. It'll be a proper dog fight.

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
if i were capello i would throw on a useless player at the las few mins, den i will ask him to break henry's leg or wadeva he can do injure henry for long time. that player will get a red card, but so wad, it is closin moment in da game and i will not b needing him in da second leg. AND last but not least, NO NEHRY for second leg

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Suits our passing style. Exactly!! What passing style. Long balls flick ons thats what the game will turn into. It'll be a proper dog fight.
Yeah as much as it suits our style. The style itself isnt the appropriate one especially when we require a minimum of two goals. :eyebrows: Lets just hope the pitch favours us more than them. On the positive atleast we wont be falling all over the place unlike what happened at highbury.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
diamondring said:
if i were capello i would throw on a useless player at the las few mins, den i will ask him to break henry's leg or wadeva he can do injure henry for long time. that player will get a red card, but so wad, it is closin moment in da game and i will not b needing him in da second leg. AND last but not least, NO NEHRY for second leg
what second leg? the least that will do is help inters chances..

diamondring

Jul 4, 2005
someone listen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
diamondring said:

:wallbang:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
diamondring said:

this post would have been handy perhaps last tues juventus team talk. Bit useless now seeing as we already played the 1st leg. Anyhow, we shouldnt be going on about killing one player. We should win this through hard work and determination. Shame thjats what were lacking compared to other teams in the C.L. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)