[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (13 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
denco said:
Can we please cut out the racist nonsense? I have just realised that this forum is like our team, a lot of garbage in the guise of posting, a few redeeming quality posters and way too many blinkered views of how games should be played and won. It really is a very trying experience reading some posts hear just like it is watching us play. If Fabregas really doe snot make the second leg and if Eboue is injured as well, we might really have a good chance, i am still very worried because its Capello in charge and he does not know how to go for a win, he knows how to get results he wants, but to go out for an outright win by x amount of goals is beyond his capability as a manager

that wasnt even the remotliest racist, unfortunatly i have to suffer in the country full or ignorance. i have faith in capello and the team if you dont? you know you can go and join the self pity inter milan

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Henry is the key without him pshycologically Arsenal are fuct. Its confidence which is the key in this situation and Arsenal are full of it at this current moment. We just struggling in all areas. Your probably wondering why Buffon isnt looking world class these days? .............i'll tell you why right now. Are strikers cant even him a barn door these days so buffy aint got much to do these days in training. Apart from running behind collecting the footballs.

WAKE UP BOYS!!!! If they say they really want the champions league then we shall see how much they really do want it come wednesday.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
LIPPI!!!!

If Capello wants to go,that's fine ,we have a solution.

lippi did great for us, yes, but i dont think he's the answer, although not as stubborn as capello, his pressure on the board to bring big names wernt as hard as capello has been.
who we really need is a younger manager, but knows the game well. someone like deschamp, who brings in youth, but has great experience in europe. if not deschamp then maybe claudio gentile who has worked with youths for years, and is a successful manager at u21 level.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Moggi D'Messiah said:
WAKE UP BOYS!!!! If they say they really want the champions league then we shall see how much they really do want it come wednesday.
with you on that one bro....we will have to wait and see....:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
MoOd said:
I Watch henry's game at Premiere league...

And i think we absolutly out of the CL

how can you compare the prem to the champions league? the champions league is a whole new ball game. and if you think we are out of the cl, screw you, honestly i have no resspect for people who have given up hope at this stage, its only h/t guys! we got another half to go!

do you remember when we played real madrid and lost at the bernabeu? everyone was saying how we were out, writing us off, BUT NO! WE STOOD OUR GROUND AND SAID, WE AINT SHIFTING! WE DID THE SAME TO DEPORTIVO, AND WE SHALL DO THE SAME TO ARSENAL! I DONT GIVE A CRAP IF THEY HAVE HENRY,CESC ETC... WE HAVE A STRONGER, IF NOT BETTER TEAM WE JUST NEED TO GIVE OUR SOLDIERS MORE SUPPORT IF NOT, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WEAR THE JUVENTUS MAGLIA.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Badass Devil said:
how can you compare the prem to the champions league? the champions league is a whole new ball game. and if you think we are out of the cl, screw you, honestly i have no resspect for people who have given up hope at this stage, its only h/t guys! we got another half to go!

do you remember when we played real madrid and lost at the bernabeu? everyone was saying how we were out, writing us off, BUT NO! WE STOOD OUR GROUND AND SAID, WE AINT SHIFTING! WE DID THE SAME TO DEPORTIVO, AND WE SHALL DO THE SAME TO ARSENAL! I DONT GIVE A CRAP IF THEY HAVE HENRY,CESC ETC... WE HAVE A STRONGER, IF NOT BETTER TEAM WE JUST NEED TO GIVE OUR SOLDIERS MORE SUPPORT IF NOT, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WEAR THE JUVENTUS MAGLIA.

FORZA JUVE!!!!

mad rep boy....we gots to have faith till the very end....and then support them untill the next time....:agree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You know what??? Fvck it, I actually don't care about CapeLoL and I'm not gonna waste my time writing about him....all I know is that the players who'll be on the pitch should play with their heart before their legs........And Because we're "Juventus" the pretty Old Lady:agree:........Lets Fvcking do it and Screw CapeLol

MoOd

Apr 2, 2006
You All Right
and I know the squad Can Do impssible

But With the same team that plays a horrible match at away game
its so difficult...

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
Notte di coppa campioni
notte che non finira mai
grande l'emozione che dai
quando tu vinci per noi
Tutti allo stadio a sognare
Aspettando l'urlo di un goal...insieme
l'onda di una magica ora partira

hope that all of us would welcome the wednesday night clash in one hand :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)