[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
-Tom said:
Do we need a miracle? Nope. For starters, we should play with concentration and the goal of actually dominating an opponent.

Juve did not play a bad first half at Highbury, Arsenal had a hard time getting in our penalty area. Unfortunately, when they did, they scored...
The second half was much worse. Lack of determination, some bad timed passes and a well-deserved second goal for the gunners.

But there is no need to be hopeless: This result suggests (even to Capello), that the team must go for it from the very beginning. We have nothing to lose, with a bit of luck and an early goal we can do a lot of harm to this excellent Arsenal-side.

To be honest: Personally, I don't think that we will make it. But the task is not an impossible one.
WE NEVER DOMINATED A GAME IN TURIN WITH CAPELLO SO FORGET ABOUT IT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Henry 203 Gols. said:
Good atmsophere from Bianconieri last night. Will we be expecting anything as such in Turin?

I understand you are upset by your coaches tactic's.

But you were beaten by a very,very young Arsenal side who when finished cementing toghether could, dare I say it create a mini-dynasty in England.
This is going to be hard however with that russian in west london bankrolling the moscow-state-circus.

Moment of the match for me was definately when Fabregas scored and Henry too or when Toure pulled off arguably one of the best tackles of the season on Ibrahimovic. The chip that you missed in the last few minutes was hugely important for us as well. Shows the Importance of the away goal.

I was very pleased to here that Arsene, Thierry Henry, Kolo Toure, Fabregas had not in any way suggest the tie is over. IT IS ONLY HALF TIME - DONT LISTEN TO NEDVEDS MIND GAMES- IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE OLD LADY OF ITALIAN FOOTBALL SINGS HATE SONGS!!! HAHA. It cannot be argued however that we haven't got ourselves into a fantasticly strong position - but I always want them to remain CAUTIOUSLY confident.
FA Cup and Bolton? :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I just want to say that we did not loose the match becasue dp and nedved did not play or because camo and zebina got red cards , we lost because we did not play at all , we did not make any dangerous attacks.

WE WERE PATHETIC
DONT EXPECT MIRACLES GUYS IN THE NEXT MATCH WE WILL DRAW 1-1

anybody have statistics about that match?? i want to see did we make any shot on goal??

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
m_elayyan said:
I just want to say that we did not loose the match becasue dp and nedved did not play or because camo and zebina got red cards , we lost because we did not play at all , we did not make any dangerous attacks.

WE WERE PATHETIC
DONT EXPECT MIRACLES GUYS IN THE NEXT MATCH WE WILL DRAW 1-1

anybody have statistics about that match?? i want to see did we make any shot on goal??
1 SHOT ON GOAL ONLY :pumpkin:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
AtlAST!!! I manged to come back to this site...Jeez..

imagine bieng in despair for the whole day and not bieng able to come heree to express...

WE lost abit due to our lack of fitness and arsenal's 10 day rest..add that to the fact that Juve lack pace while Arsenal have it in abundance...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
In my many years as a Juve supporter, I've never found it so easy to accept defeat in a CL game - were out-classed,out-paced, out-tacted the whole 9 yards. I cannot see 3 goals passing that team especially without us conceeding.
I feel so sorry 4 Buffon, again he tried his level best but he was let down. Without him it could have been 4-0.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I dont mean to burst bubbles of hope left ( if any) in some of us but the task is impossible. Lasy year, we ONLY needed 1 against Pool, and we never got it. Now we face a team that defends like fiends and attacks like demons unlike Pool who were'nt as sharp as Gunners are now. Italian football will never gain respect through Juve
Dont set your self up for more dissapointment..........

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Brixity said:
I dont mean to burst bubbles of hope left ( if any) in some of us but the task is impossible. Lasy year, we ONLY needed 1 against Pool, and we never got it. Now we face a team that defends like fiends and attacks like demons unlike Pool who were'nt as sharp as Gunners are now. Italian football will never gain respect through Juve
Dont set your self up for more dissapointment..........
exaclty because of this i said DONT WAIT FOR MIRACLES , WE WILL NOT EVEN WIN IN TURIN IT WILL END IN A DRAW

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
wow, this coming for the most hardcore juve fans on the planet. Wake up people this is almost the same Juve team that destroyed Madrid in Torino but with a lot of better players now. And forget about if it was Capello or Lippi it doesnt matter, its about the NEVER give up attitude of not only the club, or the players but of the fans to. I just realized something, i kept asking mymself why o why does Cap keep playing Zebina or even Camo while we are on the subject, especially Zebina. Personally i think its to get him playin so that by the end of the year when transfer season comes around he'll be worth more and hes been showcased around Europe, same with Camo. With the news of Marchionni coming and this whole ordeal of this "Huge" Blockbuster Transfer coming, Camo could be on his way out and Moggi n co. will try and squeeze every dollar out of a possible transfer by again showcasing his to interested clubs. I believe that Zebina and Camo have both turned there backs on the club seeing as they think they will be transfered. After Camo waved (dont know who it was at) after getting his red card i truly believed it was not directed to Arsenal fans, but to Juve Management. What do you guys think about this?

Salkcin

Mar 22, 2006
With the good results in Serie A you can't "blame" Capello for the current 4-4-2 with 2 defensive midfielders, but I allways liked the 4-3-1-2 better - worked so well with Deschamps+Zidane, Davids/Emerson+Nedved... if you go before my time of being a Juve fan then Platini, Baggio are other examples of great attacking midfielders that has allways been with Juve..

We should get a explosive attacking midfielder like Nedved "was" and decide who's the king of the defensive midfield - Emerson or Viera.
I just don't think the Juve board will buy a attacking midfielder, because the team is doing well except in the CL.

venom said:
Or ever, won 12 years ago and that's it. I admit that final was impressive. Other than that he's won only national leagues. Ok, the scudetto with Roma was also impressive. Rest of the victories came with Milan, Real and Juventus.
The other day I saw a Batistuta compilation from the time where Roma won the Scudetto and noticed how Capello was celebrating like a drunk teenager when he scored. Never seen that at Juventus...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
The ultimate fact is Capello is not a tournament manager - leagues r his thing. We need Lippi back + a young pacey attacking midfielder.... A new Kaka' if u will.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
our only chance is to win by a 4-1 (Blasi to do the hat trick)

the nightmare scenario will be:

Arsenal comes in to guard the the score,
they stay back and only counterattack,
Juve manage to score first from a set piece in the first half and give all Juventini some spare hopes,
Juve struggles to score but have no luck in the entire second half,
finally Capello decides to play with 3 strikers and subs in DP in the last 7 '
the later manage to assist Trezequet in our first non cross based attack in the game,
Trezequet scores two minutes before injury time.

the game goes to xtrime,
first times gooes without goals,
the second extime half Juve attacks with everything they got to try and achieve the winning goal wich finally comes with the help of Zalayeta,
juve fans are on heaven, noone even dared to dream of such a posibility

but Henry manages to outrun Canna and Thuram and score in a deadly counterattack five minutes before the final blow...
Juve's hopes and efforts all wasted that single goal cancels the effect of all those 3 they managed to score this night,
the morale is bellow zero, the next five minutes are very tentioned,
fights and "injuries" make em dissapear like the wind...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
the scenario that will happen arsenal will score first from a counter attack or a sit piece then we equalize later and it ends 1-1 and wait for another year

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Brixity said:
The ultimate fact is Capello is not a tournament manager - leagues r his thing. We need Lippi back + a young pacey attacking midfielder.... A new Kaka' if u will.

maybe the boards and Caps true plans is not the CL but the third star:tdown:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
m_elayyan said:
the scenario that will happen arsenal will score first from a counter attack or a sit piece then we equalize later and it ends 1-1 and wait for another year
if they score it will be relieve...
we will be officialy disqualiafied

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)