[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
NYJuve said:
:disagree:
Mutu was awful, just like anybody else (besides Buffon and on a lesser extent Zambrotta) with a balck&white jersey yesterday.
He was the best midfielder in a black and white jersey. Its not his fault he didnt get the ball in the second half because Viera and Emerson couldnt hold it long enough to distribute.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
DP is my only hope! If he plays and Zlatan stays on the bench, we can do it! I was never a part of that Zlatan vs. DP talk, but yesterday, every single action ended at Zlatan! Thats gotta stop!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
NYJuve said:
It must be sold out.
It was last year against Real.
Plus, our fans yesterday in London have been great.
And Delle Alpi stadium is never a comfortable place to play for the away team in Europe.
What about an away team with a 7 match clean sheet run in Europe? You don't actually think Arsenal are afraid of Delle Alpi do you?

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
Enron said:
What about an away team with a 7 match clean sheet run in Europe? You don't actually think Arsenal are afraid of Delle Alpi do you?
I hope they'll come to Delle Alpi not afraid and overconfident.
7 clean sheets don't mean anything. One bad game is enough to fu.ck you up.
That said, we have a very slight chance, but we must play it.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
hey guys, saw the match and ... happy and very dissapointed, why ? because will win in Turin and all bets are going to be off for this one :D tickets are going to fly, del piero is gona bellydance his way in for a goal and it will be like madrid 2003 :D
we need to have faith, so what 2-0 ? if liverpool can score 3 goals in 90 minutes, oh wait sorry, FORTY-FIVE (45) minutes then so can we, well be milan..an italian team and theyll be liverpool..and english team, and then well see whos the loser at the end..capello will have something in mind, hes not dumb come on look at his fvckin record for crying out loud,no, look at us this season, were invincible..henry is going to pee in his pants once he finds out he underestimated nedved and del piero too easily for this leg....we will win you guys....just believe in the old lady :)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
edpiero said:
hey guys, saw the match and ... happy and very dissapointed, why ? because will win in Turin and all bets are going to be off for this one :D tickets are going to fly, del piero is gona bellydance his way in for a goal and it will be like madrid 2003 :D
we need to have faith, so what 2-0 ? if liverpool can score 3 goals in 90 minutes, oh wait sorry, FORTY-FIVE (45) minutes then so can we, well be milan..an italian team and theyll be liverpool..and english team, and then well see whos the loser at the end..capello will have something in mind, hes not dumb come on look at his fvckin record for crying out loud,no, look at us this season, were invincible..henry is going to pee in his pants once he finds out he underestimated nedved and del piero too easily for this leg :D we will win you guys....believe in the old lady :)
what record? what cap has done in europe recently? his milan glory days are history already

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
Our only hope that the players believe that the can do it (not like nedved mentioned in channel4 website) .. i think with a goal in the first half and a clean sheet we may do it .. it is NOT impossible ... but the players have to act like fighters ...
btw , Can anyone translate the posts about DP ? Any updates ? .. thx

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
His record?????
He won 1 cup (by mistake cuz crujiff went nuts and posed kissing the trophy before the game) in many years with AC Milan, which was then the best team in the world BY FAR.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
edpiero said:
we need to have faith, so what 2-0 ? if liverpool can score 3 goals in 90 minutes, oh wait sorry, FORTY-FIVE (45) minutes then so can we, well be milan..an italian team and theyll be liverpool..and english team, and then well see whos the loser at the end..capello will have something in mind, hes not dumb come on look at his fvckin record for crying out loud,no, look at us this season, were invincible..henry is going to pee in his pants once he finds out he underestimated nedved and del piero too easily for this leg :D we will win you guys....believe in the old lady :)
Can you really score 2 goals in 90 minutes with 3 regulars in the stands and your best forward on the bench. We all know Capello will run his standard 4 - 4 - 2, start Zlatan, and play Mutu out of position. To be honest, Juve's depth is non existent, who can replace Viera and Camo at the levels they are capable of playing at? Though two goals is not impossible it will be very difficult for the Old Lady to birth another win. The Old Lady is in trouble, she needs a C-Section.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ha!! we dont have a chance, I mean Ronaldinho could play fior us and we would still have no chance... in fact if Ronalndinho would play for us I bet that Capello would put him as a defender ... :rolleyes:

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Stephan said:
what record? what cap has done in europe recently?
Or ever, won 12 years ago and that's it. I admit that final was impressive. Other than that he's won only national leagues. Ok, the scudetto with Roma was also impressive. Rest of the victories came with Milan, Real and Juventus.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
A_LAcki said:
he is not the right player for us!
Sure he is. You have to remember he is a Defensive Midfielder, not an attacker. As is Emerson. Capello expects Viera to do everything. At Arsenal Viera was paired with an attacker. If Juve were to pick up and attacking option in the Central midfield this summer to complement Viera that would not only make Juve's sword more sharp but it would leave Emerson on the bench and allow for more depth and the ability to rest players within the midfield without losing a step.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Espectro said:
Ha!! we dont have a chance, I mean Ronaldinho could play fior us and we would still have no chance... in fact if Ronalndinho would play for us I bet that Capello would put him as a defender ... :rolleyes:
Or sit him next to Del Piero.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
edpiero said:
if experience comes with age, glory will come within minutes
but what has that expierence gave him in europe? remember bremen, liverpool and now arsenal. if his so expierenced why these things happen, heck he had a solid roma team and he never did anything in CL either. Cap is overrated in europe! admit it, i am sick of this cap is the best in the world talk. best manager is the one who doesnt use other formations and tactics then 4-4-2 and using players out of their positions and benching inform players and starting with out of form ones? THAT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENCE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)