[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (16 Viewers)

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I say promote the Juve youth team to play Arsenal, our youth team suppose to be the best in the Land right, if our senior team can't even get 1 shot on target, I think they would do a lot damage to Arsenal to be honest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Edge said:
I say promote the Juve youth team to play Arsenal, our youth team suppose to be the best in the Land right, if our senior team can't even get 1 shot on target, I think they would do a lot damage to Arsenal to be honest.

they are too short to play for Capello :rolleyes:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Enron said:
Can you really score 2 goals in 90 minutes with 3 regulars in the stands and your best forward on the bench. We all know Capello will run his standard 4 - 4 - 2, start Zlatan, and play Mutu out of position. To be honest, Juve's depth is non existent, who can replace Viera and Camo at the levels they are capable of playing at? Though two goals is not impossible it will be very difficult for the Old Lady to birth another win. The Old Lady is in trouble, she needs a C-Section.
i know what you mean..to be honest, im hoping for a different formation this time..we played 3-4-1-2 once and it worked well, cant remember which team but it was in the serie a and we managed to do well..capello isnt the one we should be concentrating for this match, we know what hes capable of but the players should say something for itself, blasi has got experience last year as he was being played all the time, its time for him and balzaretti to make a difference for defence..del piero is on fire and hes one of the players that can do the same and nedved is just there for the experience, had a downfall and im praying to god he can chage the game as well..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Edge said:
They had 1.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
edpiero said:
i know what you mean..to be honest, im hoping for a different formation this time..we played 3-4-1-2 once and it worked well, cant remember which team but it was in the serie a and we managed to do well..capello isnt the one we should be concentrating for this match, we know what hes capable of but the players should say something for itself, blasi has got experience last year as he was being played all the time, its time for him and balzaretti to make a difference for defence..del piero is on fire and hes one of the players that can do the same and nedved is just there for the experience, had a downfall and im praying to god he can chage the game as well..
I hope DP plays.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Is Olivera fit for the game ? I hope he can play with Emerson in midfield, he could be good you never know...better than Vieira anyway.

Sep 14, 2003
If the stadium is sold out, it will only be because it is full of Arsenal supporters. I wouldn't be surprised to see 10,000 travel to Turin.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
edpiero said:

Oh common ed!!! we all know that Capello will not change his tactics, I know that you want to be positive, but please lets be a litle realistic here, the only way that we will score 2 goals next game is only if Arsenal keepers score in his own net... TWICE!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Knowing DP, he could be at 50% and say he's ready and play like hell. i'm afarid he'd re-injure himself and miss the WC.

Knowing Capello, DP at 200% would start....on the bench. :rolleyes:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Holdon said:
If the stadium is sold out, it will only be because it is full of Arsenal supporters. I wouldn't be surprised to see 10,000 travel to Turin.
how many away supporter seats are there in delle alpi ?

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
Holdon said:
They'll get their 3000 tickets. We'll see 3000 Arsenal supporters.
The other 60000 will be angry and screaming Juve supporters.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
NYJuve said:
Asking for Capello's head

Seriously, I dont think the stadium will be full, I mean that happend only when we play against Real Madrid or Milan...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Espectro said:
Oh common ed!!! we all know that Capello will not change his tactics, I know that you want to be positive, but please lets be a litle realistic here, the only way that we will score 2 goals next game is only if Arsenal keepers score in his own net... TWICE!!
:lol: if only that could happen

Mar 11, 2006
If we score - I think the tie is dead. You would need to score 4. I know it has happened before but what are the odds?

Plus the fact that while you attack your team will be under tremendous pressure knowing that any goals conceded will surely rap the tie up for Arsenal.

For Juve to win they will have to score 3 goals within normal time without conceding.

Plus the fact that we never stop fully attacking the goal. We are renound for defending by attacking.

Sep 14, 2003
NYJuve said:

Yeah, Arsenal will recieve a set amount, but English fans are notorious for travelling to games without even getting a ticket! Trust me, there will be more than what was officailly given to Arsenal.

I want Juve to offer the fans tickets at dirt cheap prices, only the sight of the stadium full of Juventini making alot of noise will help.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Henry 203 Gols. said:
If we score - I think the tie is dead. You would need to score 4. I know it has happened before but what are the odds?

Plus the fact that while you attack your team will be under tremendous pressure knowing that any goals conceded will surely rap the tie up for Arsenal.

For Juve to win they will have to score 3 goals within normal time without conceding.

Plus the fact that we never stop fully attacking the goal. We are renound for defending by attacking.
we had our chances of play away and it failed..now we will play at home and we will see what will happen :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)