[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (23 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
also in that same years quater final as valencia s come back to arsenal, a young leeds team trounced an experienced deportivo 3-0 in the first leg at home and hung on for survival in the second losing 2-0 in la coruna.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
Hehe, good thing you added that edit Eire.

yea it's possible, but I just don't think the current Arsenal youngsters are going to collapse, simply because of their experience in this current premiership season, they lost a lot of times, but it now seems that they have grown stronger from that defeat, and that's always possible to get stronger when it's a young team, rather then in an aging team.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yeah but losing in the premiership was ok because wenger had councelled them that this was just a development season no pressure just play if you lose its only 3 points no real title ambitions at stake, just 4th spot which they should get.

no expectations in europe during group phase, but now all players must be dreaming of Cl glory i know all arsenal fans are their bubble may soon burst, maybe sooner rather than later

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
im off to watch tonights action be back tomorro with still some hope in my heart, hope juve s performance tomooro does not make my heart bleed

kaids

Mar 22, 2006
ThaiGunner said:
Seriously though, the only slight hope, IMO, you have for this game is that Eboue doesn't start. Nedved can definitely cause us a lot of problems if we don't have Eboue.
You're an idiot, and an embarrassment.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Good luck and may the best team win, as long as it's Arsenal :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)