[CL] Juventus - Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Is it just me, or is one of the reasons for Zalayeta's much improved performances the fact that he's lost a lot of weight?

I don't have a reference photo, but I've got a poster of the 03/04 squad, and Zalaeta looks fairly tubby
it's a physical reason,but I think it's mostly about his mind.he just needs more time to show himself and Capello knows it.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Better than a 2003 Nedved? :eek:

Camoranesi has been absolutely amazing this season under Capello, and I really don't know how he was able to get going. Mauro has really stepped up this season in the absence of Nedved, and if he keeps up like this he could turn into the best right winger in the world. When he is on form, like yesterday, not too many can compare with him. Class player. :star:
Neddy, DP 2003 played way better than Camo...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

Neddy, DP 2003 played way better than Camo...
I would'nt be so sure of that, to be honest. The only difference is that we are less reliant on Camo than we were on Nedved, but that's a good thing.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

I would'nt be so sure of that, to be honest. The only difference is that we are less reliant on Camo than we were on Nedved, but that's a good thing.
Camo is performing well, but it is not like we r relying on him to win us matches which was the case in 2003 when Neddy wins us most of our big clashes...

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Erm.. that's exactly what I wrote.

Yeah I agree with ya, but even when ya compare it individualy, Neddy in 2003 had a way better season than Camo...
But we have to admit that Camo make a real revolution this year under Capello, in the summer I was keen to sell him and get a more reliable option, but he prove I was wrong with his stunning performance...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw would you mind if I used that video in a video compilation I'm planning to make at the end of the season? The atmosphere's just awesome, and I'd love to have a "first-person" view of the stadium against Real

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
btw would you mind if I used that video in a video compilation I'm planning to make at the end of the season? The atmosphere's just awesome, and I'd love to have a "first-person" view of the stadium against Real

sure i don't mind gray...no problems at all...:)

it was amazing indeed, yes...i can never forget that night...*happy sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)