[CL] Juventus - Real Madrid (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
I want the final. Come on, its a final people. europe watches us. I would much rather go out in the final. at least we can say we were second best.
and them everybody says, that we are losers..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Oh please. A red card for pulling someone back? That's ridiculous.
Probably not,but you and I both know Tacch well.He can be incredibly cynical and blatant,oftentimes he isn't on the pitch to play football.If it were some other player perhaps it would've been harsh,but Tacchinardi's record really speaks for itself,it probably was worse than we saw and more than just pulling Ronaldo back.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

Probably not,but you and I both know Tacch well.He can be incredibly cynical and blatant,oftentimes he isn't on the pitch to play football.If it were some other player perhaps it would've been harsh,but Tacchinardi's record really speaks for itself,it probably was worse than we saw and more than just pulling Ronaldo back.

maybe. the problem is that we really didnt see anything. cameras seem to to catch the moments than no one expects, but this time it seems everyone's missed it.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

Tacchinardi didnt do faul without thinking.. he do it by calculating risk... a free ronaldo at that time would be really dangerous.....

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,395

Yeah, it had to be more than just that. The report from UEFA said that he held back Ronaldo but it would have been ridiculous to send off someone for holding back a player. Guti was pretty sure that Tacchinardi had thrown an elbow so that's probably what it was.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
    do you guys know how many players just need 1yellow to be suspended?

inmagen that we play the final, withoit, nedved,thuram,cannavaro,zambrotta,camoranesi,zlatan jeeezzzeeeess
    hey!
    don't scare me!
    they won't get the yellow cards all together!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)