[CL] Juventus - Real Madrid (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simolatrottola ] ++
Sarah, maybe we was close and we didn't know it, I'm always in the north curve... we could meet us... will u see other matches or u are already came back home?
yes we could be....you could very well be the guy next to me :D

well unfortunately i'm already back in singapore :sad: maybe next time when i visit italy again, i may just arrange to go during the Juve match period :)

ps: i met a few people from bus no. 9 before the game, and also at the busstop after the match who helped out with the directions. I told them I was from singapore (I'm probably one of the few malay asians there...), so if you guys are here, i'd just wanna say Thanks! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Burke,

I'll be on a little later (around 9 pm)

I have some things to do now (like run naked thru the streets with Pado !!)
Best be careful it aint too cold outside buddy as you guys might be mistaken for girls and you cannot blame that on Crapello:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

I would'nt be so sure of that, to be honest. The only difference is that we are less reliant on Camo than we were on Nedved, but that's a good thing.
oh camo was great,but neddy is neddy....

nedved can make a whole match look magical when he is at his best,while camo can just be a great player.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
the final.... *dreaming* :heart:

i wish we reach there.....and then TAKE IT! :fero:
yes i hope we wii really win it, this time,
i cant stand another lost final,
that would be better if we didnt reach to the final than reach and loose it again

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Real Madrid Eye Up Capello
3/15/2005 12:02:00 PM
Real Madrid are considering the possibility of moving to re-sign Fabio Capello, should they dispose of current coach Wanderley Luxemburgo at the end of the season.
Spanish daily Marca claim that the Juventus boss is a top priority for the Merengues, although it remains to be seen how keen Capello would be on a return to the club.

The former Roma boss has rejuvenated Juventus, who would surely be unwilling to let the tactician leave.

Source: www.goal.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I want the final. Come on, its a final people. europe watches us. I would much rather go out in the final. at least we can say we were second best.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Of course it looks better on our record, and I guess if I could actually have a choice I'd take the final... but the feeling of losing a cup final is just so unbearable :moan:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
We are the team with the most lost finals(5).The second team has 3 lost finals.In these 5 we could win the 4.

Ajax(Ok they were better)

Hamburg
Dortmund
Real Madrid
Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)