CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by maikanana ] ++
but let me assure you the winner will be confirm in turin during the return leg.
yeah that is right. i want the tuesday game to finish 2-1 at least because that way juve will have an away goal, we cant let madrid get a 2-goal or more difference because things would get complicated

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
After watching Di vaio yesterday against Switzerland, I have come to the conclusion that to stand any chance against Real madrid, Trez had to play, so what if his movement and involvement is not up there with the best but if you need a goal and we do then he is a far better bet than the very wasteful Divaio

As for Zz, oh don't worry about it , he will be booed , if Baggio can be booed at Della Alpi which I find absolutely disgusting like Shearer being booed at Blackburn , then Zz will be booed , sadly

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
Hi martin it's nice too see that the president is behind you!!!!

And the real team is a good one, but when Zidane likes too play,... he is real!!

haha

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
why would Zizou get booed? i though he made it clear A YEAR BEFORE that he'd leave. He gave a lot more than he had recieved, and unlike Figo and Ronaldo, Zidane didn't insult or disrespect his old club and the fans. The "booing" for Figo or Ronaldo is justify because they ( how to put this?) they've decieved their fans.the only thing that should be booed is our luck of losing someone like him.......peace out.:cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
why would Zizou get booed? i though he made it clear A YEAR BEFORE that he'd leave. He gave a lot more than he had recieved, and unlike Figo and Ronaldo, Zidane didn't insult or disrespect his old club and the fans. The "booing" for Figo or Ronaldo is justify because they ( how to put this?) they've decieved their fans.the only thing that should be booed is our luck of losing someone like him.......peace out.:cool:
Our luck of losing him? :undecide:

Is it just me, or have Juventus been more successful since the departure of Zidane? :confused:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
martin you seem angry. Take a chill pill :D
are you suggesting the illegal usage of a controlled substance in the form of a pill with the intent of altering the emotional state?

Martin do you see this?? :D

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
Is it just me, or have Juventus been more successful since the departure of Zidane?
i totally agree with you,but i was talking about the people that gonna boo Zidane should think of sth better because he's not a "triator" that deserves to be booed.Of course if he hadn't left Nedved wouldn't explode and rediscover his talent like this . Nedved who maybe was gonna be another winger or midfielder with the same role he was playing in Lazio with Veron as the main playmaker. but look at him now. He's arguably the player of the year.

VIVI

Jan 26, 2003
JUVE will get pass thru madrid, and we will win this year CL!!!
Remember Miracles do happen, if we believe......
And I believe JUVE will become the Champion of Europe!!!
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Welll, lets wait a little to open the champain!!.

our hardest game is in 3 days!!.

We must do a good presentation in bernabeu!!, Because the eyes of the world will be seeing that game!!.

Juve show your potential!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wow!! Mallorca stunned today Santiago bernabeu´´s fans with a 5-1 win over real madrid!.

Good goal by samuel E´to.

Juve must try to do a good match tuesday!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)