CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (4 Viewers)

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
Fernando Morientes just scored a hat-trick for his national side tonight add to the one he scored last weekend for Real.......he's on fire and could be real pain in the back, so good luck to our defenders and buffon.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
First of all, we are talking about our first game, Real - Juve?
Ok, then which players are we going to miss, I think Zambrotta, Tachinardi, Davids and Montero. I am not sure about Tachi. but I hope he will play.
Davids will be missed for 100 % because he was(is) the one who did everything to win. In the match Juve-Depor when we were 1-2 down, he was the one who never gave up. Other players were just playing. And against Barca aswell.

We will miss also because he could stop Zizou( I loved him very much when he was playing in Juve but now...).

Dockny

Jul 22, 2002
This is the first time I realy hope Zidane will be stoped!!!

It will be very fun to see him play against his old team and he still got alot of friends in juve like montero and Davids!!

OP
-Kinas-

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
  • Thread Starter #109
    Zidane needs an injury...
    b4 the match...
    out for 2 legs.. :)

and so that he won't be tackled by his old team mates..

i don't want zidane booed..

hope he gets injured in training...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    thats nice of you :D

to be honest this is rubbish about trying to stop Zidane alone. Look at the team we gotta worry about Figo Ronaldo Carlos and somehow stopping Makelele dominating centre mid. Zidane ain't the only player here.

We are gonna basically have to withstand a barrage in the bernabeu, and we won't be able to stop it with a two man central defence of Iuliano - Ferrara, which is probably what he'll play. We should have a three man backline with Thuram Ferrara and Iuliano, and play wingbacks Birindelli and Pessotto.

That leaves central mid which is gonna be a problem. We need to be physical in there so I guess its gonna be Tudor , put him with Camo and Nedved either side, three man centre mid should be able to hold of their two man, and possibly draw zidane back a bit into centre mid. Camo and Neddy can break with Del Piero and Di Vaio up front. We should be quite efficient and could come away with a draw at best, or a 2-1 defeat, which ain't bad.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Kinas- ] ++
    Zidane needs an injury...
    b4 the match...
    out for 2 legs.. :)

and so that he won't be tackled by his old team mates..

i don't want zidane booed..

hope he gets injured in training...
    No, I don't hope it. Let me tell you something:
    Last time, before the game against Manshester United, I hoped that some players of ManUtd would get some injuries, but it turns to us and, as you know, we missed 13 players due flu and MU miss nobady. So that is why I never hope for bad thinks, Ethic as Kant mentioned:" Deal as you want to be dealed!" or something like that

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Kinas- ] ++
    well.. i juzt dun want zidane to be booed...
    No, he wouldn't be booed. He did everything for us, including getting red card against Herta BSC in CL when we were out in the first round!:(

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Including staying with us for 5 years while at the peak of his career, including enduring two seasons of Ancelotti's torture tactics, including helping win 2 scudetti, make the CL final twice, win the Intercontinental Cup blabla

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Including staying with us for 5 years while at the peak of his career, including enduring two seasons of Ancelotti's torture tactics, including helping win 2 scudetti, make the CL final twice, win the Intercontinental Cup blabla
    Yes, I know. Afterall it was Mr. Moggi who sold him, he wouldn't leave Juve for life, that is his words!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I'm assuming that was supposed to be ironic, but I don't get why so many people plain assume that any player good enough for Juve will want to stay out his career. Peruzzi won a lot of stuff with us, he left. Out of his own will. Platini also played 5 seasons, like Zizou.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I'm assuming that was supposed to be ironic, but I don't get why so many people plain assume that any player good enough for Juve will want to stay out his career. Peruzzi won a lot of stuff with us, he left. Out of his own will. Platini also played 5 seasons, like Zizou.
    And check this:
    Juventus playmaker Pavel Nedved has announced that he will see out his career at the club.

"I could not have made a better choice than joining Juve," he was quoted as saying in Tuttosport. "I will play until I am 33-years-old, until 2006. Juventus will be my last team."

The Czech international has been a revelation this season as the Old Lady look to win the Scudetto and Champions League double.

maikanana

Apr 10, 2003
    This is the match i have been waiting for long and today is going to take place in few days time;I have been off from the forum after my prediction of the barca match and everything went on as predicted and now is real madrid turn and i am assuring every body that it will be more easier for juve than the barca match, because barca knock the ball far better than real madrid who are more attacking and with the aid of there full back's and there will more room at the back if dp will move and eventually ending on free kick's which he can utilize,but let me assure you the winner will be confirm in turin during the return leg.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

And check this:
    Juventus playmaker Pavel Nedved has announced that he will see out his career at the club.

"I could not have made a better choice than joining Juve," he was quoted as saying in Tuttosport. "I will play until I am 33-years-old, until 2006. Juventus will be my last team."

The Czech international has been a revelation this season as the Old Lady look to win the Scudetto and Champions League double.
    Right, and Nedved only joined us 2 years ago. Zidane said he would finish his career at Real but then he also only joined two years ago.

And Nedved quitting in 2006.. let me think hard about this.. yes, eureka, that's 5 seasons for Neddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)