CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
If Helguera and Hierro help us like they did with Man Utd then we won't need to voodoo Casillas ;):D
yeah lol i told that to the real madrid fans i know, those two need to help us like they did last wednesday

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Today against sevilla, hierro did another good error!, and after that, a good goal of course!!. He tried to pass the baall to casillas with the chest, but the ball never reached his destiny, and ended in a sevillá player foot, after a cross, casillas was without oppportunity to stop the ball.

keep the good work hierro!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
We dont need to poison anyone, just let hierro do the dirty work for us.
Hehe yeah... as much as I want to beat Real fair and square, some major embarassments on their part, especially from their :rolleyes:inspirational captain:rolleyes: would be hella cool. Another thing I'd like to see is Roberto Carlos smacking a free kick, hitting one of his own players (the 'decoy' player that tries to impede the wall) and knocking him out. Either that, or he tries one of his bicycle kick clearances that never work out and always result in them conceding a goal (France 98 against Norway, another time in the CL)

And if the game goes to penalties, I have so much more faith in Gigi than Iker.

OP
-Kinas-

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
  • Thread Starter #72
    We'll dominate in penalties...

Buffon is world class...

i hope DP can bring his form to the CL and show europe that their king is back :)

olekent

Jul 17, 2002
    Buffon
    Thuram - Iuliano - Ferrara - Birindelli
    Camoraesi - Zambrotta - Tudor - Conte - Nedved
    Del Piero

I think Lippi will play Alex as a lone striker, and field five on the middle... We need to be patient in Madrid!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Del Piero lone striker? That would be totally ineffective and useless. He only did it once against Barca (but mostly cos of lack of available strikers), I doubt he'll ever do that tactic again.

Even though there are 3 players missing, Lippi has some different options. He can play 5-3-2 (as in second half of Barca) or 4-4-2, or 4-2-3-1

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I hope none of our players get injured during the international friendlys this week.I hope Nedved wont go because he needs time to rest before we play Real Madrid. Does anyone know exactly who will be going?
    I know delpiero thuram and buffon wont be going, but Di Vaio is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    What about this formation??

---------------------------------Buff----------------------------------

Thuram---------Iuliano---------------Ferrara---------------Birindelli

Camoranesi-----zamb-----------------Tudor----------------Ned

-----------------Dp--------------------------Trez------------------------

---------------------------------------Hierro-----------------------------------

pretty cool ah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)