CL: Juventus - Olympiakos (5 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Hydde - it was not an offside as the juve defender (forgot who) was keeping him onside when the ball left the foot of the other Olympiakos player. Good for us :p
yea, the ref shud have allowed the goal....the guy was just barely onside, shud have given him the benefit of a doubt. but hey, we kept a clean sheet tonite :D

juve scored 15 goals , conceided 6 during this 1st round group stage :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey by chekcing some match reviews.... now really....
HOW MANY ASSISTANCES maresca did today??

By reading some articles.... it seems that he was at leats protagonists of 6 of the 7 goals... with 3 clear assistances and 3 great passes too.

Someone who saw the game can tell me this?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: Tough to remember them all.

First goal: Trez assist by Maresca
Second goal: Miccoli assist by Maresca (though to be honest the ball hit a defender so maybe it wouldn`t have even reached Miccoli in the first place)
Third goal: Trezeguet assist by Miccoli (I think Maresca assisted Miccoli however with a nice through ball)
Fourth goal: Maresca....great scissor kick!
Fifth goal: Di Vaio...I can`t remember the goal to be honest!
Sixt goal: DP assisted by DV (against could be that Maresca assisted DV before)
Seventh goal: Zala header from a corner...who took the corner?

So Maresca was clearly active in all first 4 goals.

Anyone who saw the match saw the great penetration of Montero in the first goal? Wow haven`t see Paolo accelerate that fast lately! A lot of the merit goes to him not just MAresca/Trez.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Hey by chekcing some match reviews.... now really....
HOW MANY ASSISTANCES maresca did today??

By reading some articles.... it seems that he was at leats protagonists of 6 of the 7 goals... with 3 clear assistances and 3 great passes too.

Someone who saw the game can tell me this?
not sure....i think 4 assists, i read it somewhere. i didnt see the game either :D

Too many goals

LOL....now u're complaining.....? :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003

me thinks it was maresca....? or was it somebody else. i'm sure it was maresca :D (just saw the h/lights)

maresca's goal was awesome :eek:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:LOL: Tough to remember them all.

First goal: Trez assist by Maresca
Second goal: Miccoli assist by Maresca (though to be honest the ball hit a defender so maybe it wouldn`t have even reached Miccoli in the first place)
Third goal: Trezeguet assist by Miccoli (I think Maresca assisted Miccoli however with a nice through ball)
Fourth goal: Maresca....great scissor kick!
Fifth goal: Di Vaio...I can`t remember the goal to be honest!
Sixt goal: DP assisted by DV (against could be that Maresca assisted DV before)

So Maresca was clearly active in all first 4 goals.

Anyone who saw the match saw the great penetration of Montero in the first goal? Wow haven`t see Paolo accelerate that fast lately! A lot of the merit goes to him not just MAresca/Trez.

Thanks for the Info zizou and kaizer........

jeje AND GUESS WHO TOOK THE last CORNER??: Maresca!!!!:LOL:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

me thinks it was maresca....? or was it somebody else. i'm sure it was maresca :D (just saw the h/lights)

maresca's goal was awesome :eek:
U are right !

The Corner kick was taken by Maresca.. so add another assistance to the list!!!:D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Wow that means he was involved in 5 or 6 of the goals. I'll always back Maresca, such a great player. He must play ahead of the out of form Camoranesi right now.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
gray please sleep during all our future matches :D
:LOL: I always do these days... the matches start at around 04:00 local time. Normally I'd be up following eurosport commentary, but I'm headed overseas soon and i have a lot to prepare :stress:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Wasn't it a clear conspiracy? They disallowed an Olympiakos goal when the score wsa 7-0...it could have re-opened the match. Moggi' influenced the ref and linesman for sure. And what about the drugs the juve players took before the match?
Yeah, jUvEFA had something to do in here Im 100% positive

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Yeah, jUvEFA had something to do in here Im 100% positive
Of course it was fabi, nobody bothered to mention it because it's assumed these days :)

:rolleyes:

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Wow, Maresca was sure active today form what I'm reading. Hey, lets get rid of him for Oddo....................yeah right, I knew our team is capable of much more with him ON the field playying and not just warming the bench.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Thanks for the Info zizou and kaizer........
anything for u hyyde....:D

I'll always back Maresca, such a great player. He must play ahead of the out of form Camoranesi right now
yea....lippi better be reading this :fero: if not, i'll bite his head off :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)