CL: Juventus - Deportivo (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
Chuimento looked very promising.
I think we will be even worse next year.

I really really really really really hope Del Piero is fit for euro 04.
Its his last chance to put his name done as something that was something and not what could of been.
we'll be worse only if some good changes won't be done.

and if nedved,del piero,miccoli and di vaio won't get in form.

'we can't fool ouselves....

even nedved is not the nedved we all knew

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I wouldn't watch the match it was very boring and depressing.
D'vaio was hardly offside for any of the offsides. The lines man got it sooooooo horribly wrong, we could at least got 4 from the chances he had, d'vaio done nuthing wrong . His runs were superb.

D'vaio was one of the players 2nght for Juve.
He dont deserved to be critised. I just want to let use know that because yes it does lok bad on paper but it really wasn't his fault.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Miccoli will do something against Milan and I hope Nedved does too because Ive heard critics saying he isnt proving anymore that he is the best in the world

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
To all the haters I just wanna say you're right on the money, we're so much better without Trez. Yeah, a pair of toothless strikers is the way to go! :rolleyes:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tacchina ] ++
Di Vaio is, well, s**t to say the least, he's hopeless, he had like 9 offside decisions against him
i just saw on tv our players getting ready for today..
i saw my neddy smiling and moving his hand....sending us hope...
my poor neddy....you won't hold any trophy this year....

i saw alex being confident and seemed real king....

i saw buffon....

i can't help it...
my tears are burning.....

i love juve too much to watch them losing.

i won't tape the match...

it's too much for me....
i turned off the tv.......

why??????????

why for once again????????

Juvey

Jul 10, 2003
i know that divaio is a profesional player!!

how can he doesn't know when he should run!!!???

more than 9 offsides!!! what is that??!!!

he is completley not in the form :(

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Miccoli will do something against Milan and I hope Nedved does too because Ive heard critics saying he isnt proving anymore that he is the best in the world
it's stubbing in the heart.
he was sooo happy before this fvcking match!!!

i rerarly see him this way...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Things have been so depressing for us this year....

We simply have got to win the coppa italia and get the star.
I would rather of gone out in the first group stage and won the uefa cup but i wont complain anymore because i know i wouldn't be if only we would have won.

Sep 14, 2003
I always enjoy reading Vinman's post match comments when we play poorly and lose, can't wait to read his thoughts about this match.

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
No, no, there is no excuse for Di Vaio...what did we pay for him? 28 million Euros or something.....he is a failure....Nedved has had a bad season by his standards, but at least has proven his worth last year. Trezeguet we need back in the lineup desperately. If that guy were to go this summer without signing a new contract, forget about next season. Legrotagglie was a mistake. Not getting pretty-boy Nesta was Moggi's biggest cock-up. And hey, without Zambrotta and Del Peiro and Trez, who are we kidding, we didn't stand a chance after going down 1-0, thanks to Mister I am a fu**ing disgrace to any defender who has ever-worn-black-and-white- Montero. Good bye CL2004, now lets see if we can salvage even a draw this weekend. God help us, we'll need something special from this bunch. Last season's successes got to the head of the Moggi and Lippi, that's the reason we are here right now. Oh, I am spoiled for quality, this quality that (this was the feeling at the beginning of the season) . Where is the bloody quality now???? Davids, gone..sent away...remember Zayaleta (SAVED us last year in Barcelona..the only reason we had a chance to even play Real Madrid.......gone sent away....What was management even thinking???? We have to play a Primavera Player in the Champions Leaguee???? I'm sorry, that is unacceptable... Management needs to be taken out back and beaten with a stick.... You know you want to throw up when: You'd take Mr. Salas back and play him the Champions Leageue....We could use the man these days (Barf!!)

Why did we let Inter pick up all the good players this season. They picked up Adriano and Stankovic, who'd we get? Milan gets Kaka, who'd we get?
Moggi, I would spit on you if I crossed paths...

Juvey

Jul 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
Things have been so depressing for us this year....

We simply have got to win the coppa italia and get the star.
we hope that???!!!!

But Lazio and in Olympic Stadium (Rome)!!!!!

with divaio, appiah and legro.

Jan 7, 2004
L'unica bella emozione a strisce la regala la curva che chiama i suoi, nonostante l'eliminazione. "Non vi lasceremo mai", cantano. E a Nedved viene da piangere. Avesse tempo, almeno. Non ce l'ha. Alla Juve non resta che lo scudetto (e la coppa Italia) e domenica c'è il Milan che ha sei punti in più.

i dont feel like translating sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)