CL: Juventus - Deportivo (2 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I am sick of us getting young defenders who look promising becuase its not working. we need to buy players like mexes, ayala, lucio and to think moggi actually turned down the chance of getting canna and nesta!

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
I hope Lippi realizes to take the blame out of this one. Why on earth do you field a line-up like that on a propably the most important match of the rest of the season :confused: For example Appiah and Legro shouldn't be blamed for their performances in this match but Lippi instead. Playing out of the position just ain't the good thing in a match as decisive as this.

And before flames are coming I'm not Lippi-hater but it seems his time's done with Juve. At first I didn't believe he could make such a good comeback when he was appointed as the current manager, but his records show I was wrong. Though that's not the case this season, one fact - horrible record against "big teams", it seems like he's done all his tricks before and every other manager knows them plus our players just don't seem to be motivated enough.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
OK.. first of all.. Lili u kow that i love u so much but PLEASE PLEASE...stop the drama for once and for all. A true Juventus fan knows that this kind of thins happen.... and we have done ugliest things in the past.. to not go too far... that horribly game against panathinaikos who left us out in the first round some seasons ago. So stop it, im getting sick of it.

About the game, well, an ugly error from montero sealed our fate .-... but at leats the players tried.
We cant expect a lor from a team that is not complete and is not in form. Like always, i expect a good result.. but something those things dont happen.
Like someone said before... we could have been in a better position , but lippi did some erros in the first elg and we are paying now.

About the offsides.... Like Holdon said.... a lot of them were not really offside and in that way i back divaio and miccoli.

DP, well... unlucky, thats all i have to say. Its not his fault, thos things happens. sadly. He just did a cross,,and a second later ocurred the injury.

Bye bye to this year champion´s league... but we have still the copa and the scudetto race to fight. OK OK i know that we will have difficult times in both tournaments... but we have no choice but to at least try :)

Lets hope a good performance against milan.

Inside of us....we all know that we cant do nothing more this season.... but to wait the summer transfers ;)

Nov 1, 2002
why all these critics ppl???? there is many reasons behind this lose and the first one is the players got so much injuries this season and the defence struggle...
i think the only job have to be done is to rebiuld the defence and get davids replace
stop make critics about the players if you didnt want juve to lose they didnt want it too
and they gave you 2 scudettos in row and they got the last year CL final
the players did what they can
they lost del piero in the 1st minutes and they got lucky goal against them too early then they tryed what they can without many important players
dont blame any player take... blame on the luck!! and big injuries and absense of many players its not thier fault when they got many injuries and cant get thier form back in short time
the next season will be better than this one.

FORZA JUVE

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
now we can just sit in and watch Milan win the scudetto, Arsenal win the CL and Lazio for the coppa.

Don't be too frustated. This is what the world meant to be. No one is immortal. What goes up must comes down. It's just this time that we're destined to come down, and so does man u.

What really annoyed me is the fact that DP will be out for the Euro 2004 and makes it too easy to pick Cassano and Pippo.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
To tell all of you the truth, I'm not sad nor dissaponted. I'm pretty neutral, and not because I'm not a true fan, but because I expected this to happen. I knew it would happen. We all did.

Nov 1, 2002
coaches comments...

Lippi:

"Tonight everything went wrong," the manager said. "We had prepared a different kind of game but we didn't mange to do what we wanted".

"We lost our most important player after five minutes and they scored at our first mistake," he added. "When these things happen you start to think that maybe it just isn't meant to happen".

irureta:

"We controlled the game almost throughout and Pandiani's goal virtually decided it all early on because Juve then needed to score three times, although I have to admit that Del Piero's injury impacted negatively on Juve," he said.

"It was a much calmer game than we expected even though you know it is never going to be easy away to an Italian team, especially Juventus."

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
We were knocked out of CL :down:....

But the refereeing was terrible...there were 5 or 6 offsides for juve which didnt excist actually....as Z, im not too disapointed, because we all knew that this would happen....its very tough to win the game without 8 key players (DP too)...:down:

So we must think for the future, we must fight for the title and for te coppa..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
now we can just sit in and watch Milan win the scudetto, Arsenal win the CL and Lazio for the coppa.
wht da fok?? no

Ok,,, its very sure that Milan will win the scudetto.. but even with our flaws we cans till beat laxio in the Coppa final.

Thay are not more than us

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
To tell all of you the truth, I'm not sad nor dissaponted. I'm pretty neutral, and not because I'm not a true fan, but because I expected this to happen. I knew it would happen. We all did.
Yeps... I was prepared for this anywys.. im always prepared.

We have no time to cry for this. A tough match awaits us in sunday...and it will surely decide our fate in the scudetto.

Lets face Milan.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i admire those of you who think we could even come out with a draw against Milan and those of you who think we have a chance vs. Lazio!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
the way i see it, i think depor didnt actually play better than us. they didnt get many chances......even if they do, i cant remember those being dangerous. both keepers didnt have to do much saving IIRC.....

we tried hard in the 2nd half, but too little too late. the build-up was nice, but finishing is our prob now.

all in all, i knew it wasnt our nite when DP got injured very2 early, defence only "noticeble" error was the reason we're 2 goals down. and offsides were wrongly called, and appiah's superb shot hit the bar. it's just one of those nite's that things just dont go ur way.....

chill out, the season's aint over. we knew it was gonna be a bumpy ride this month especially. the storm isnt over yet guys..... :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
even with our flaws we cans till beat laxio in the Coppa final.

Thay are not more than us
Lazio along with Depor are one of our most cursed teams, we never seem to be able to beat them. I have no confidence whatsoever in our team to win anything this season.

I'm not being dramatic and saying that this is a huge disaster, but realistically speaking, winning any competition would be a hugely undeserved bonus judging by our performances this season

++ [ originally posted by Juve_26 ] ++
and they gave you 2 scudettos in row and they got the last year CL final
the players did what they can
Okay, let's drop all our ambitions and just be like Liverpool supporters resting on our laurels in the next 50 years, saying "Oh it doesn't matter that we got relegated to Serie C3, remember that period where we won 2 scudetti in a row and made it to the final?

++ [ originally posted by Juve_26 ] ++
they lost del piero in the 1st minutes and they got lucky goal against them too early
The first part isn't their fault, but you can't just say "Give the players a break, they just conceded an early goal". Don't go blaming luck or anything, we're just a shite team atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)