CL: Juventus - Deportivo (4 Viewers)

Le Sai

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bertu ] ++
Gutted. that's how I'm feeling.

Something no one seems to have picked up - passing this round would have netted us 20 MILLION EUROS. We all know how Moggi, Giraudo etc are tight with the purse strings, so how exactly can we hope to rebuild if there's no money coming in? Montero can be sold for a packet of chocolate digestives, ditto that waste of space Legrottaglie. Pessotto is waaay past his prime, and Lippi seems intent on using Tudor as a central midfielder.

And this Del Piero injury will probably wreck his chances for the Euro...now Trapattoni has an excuse to play Cassano :down:

Oh well, at least Chiumento looked promising. Maybe we'll dig up another couple of youngsters. But, as much as I admire Parma, I can't bear the thought of a 'rebuilding' phase in which we challenge for absolutely nothing.
The most depressing thing about tonight is how true this is.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Lili, Alex pulled a calf muscle. They don't heal quickly.
am i wrong,or he had a similar problem at his previous injury??

god,that must hurt pretty much...

and...sorry for asking but...does anyone know what's wrong with trezeguet and zambro??

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The amount of fans at the match was a discrace i dont care how bad the stadiun is, i would stand right on top of one of them ****en mountains in the alps with bonoculars just so i could get at least a glimps of the match.

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
It was cool seeing the fans applauding the players and the players going under the curve to receive the applauses. At least the fans appreciated the effort.
unlike man utd's fans who always boo the players off the pitch, juve's fans appreciate how the players play on the pitch and thank them for giving their all throughout the match

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

am i wrong,or he had a similar problem at his previous injury??

god,that must hurt pretty much...

and...sorry for asking but...does anyone know what's wrong with trezeguet and zambro??
He injured his calf in the first game against Roma.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
The amount of fans at the match was a discrace i dont care how bad the stadiun is, i would stand right on top of one of them ****en mountains in the alps with bonoculars just so i could get at least a glimps of the match.
if only i could go to delle alpi for once!!!

cheering for juve would warm me

btw...real sodiedad lost too.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
we need to revamp our whole roster - those we do not need anymore : Ferrara, you were awesome, but it´s over.
Montero . you are done, sorry.
Pessott,o, not good enough for Juve
Thuram, maybe one more year, but than its over, or maybe he just needs a rest.
Conte - done
Di Vaio - best as substitude - he is no first 11 player and never will be.

Now we should look for next season, we can´t think we will win anything this year, although we should still hope, please do your work now or we see once again all good players going somewhere else, todays game was a shame for Juventus !
That is not the Juve suqad we all love to see. Although they worked hard, they simply don´t have the standard.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

He injured his calf in the first game against Roma.
this damn calf....

btw..here they are showing in few minutes the match....

i am not sure if i'll be able to watch it :down:

but i need to have a personal view on things

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
Legro is a hopeless case aswell, he shouldn't have started such an important match as this one, i'm really not a fan of his at all so he's going to have to do something really spectacular to win me over

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tacchina ] ++
Legro is a hopeless case aswell, he shouldn't have started such an important match as this one, i'm really not a fan of his at all so he's going to have to do something really spectacular to win me over
i agree.
but the only thing he can do is play his best.

i don't expect goals from him.
he is not in a scoring place

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Chuimento looked very promising.
I think we will be even worse next year.

I really really really really really hope Del Piero is fit for euro 04.
Its his last chance to put his name done as something that was something and not what could of been.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Guys..... A disappointing match and disappointing performance
that hurts even more than a disappointeing match and a good performance.

that would be unfair.
and unfairness is awful.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Lets leave that behind us now!

Lets blame it on Lippi for the poor first leg!
If we could only score in the first leg match, we would only need one goal in this match to take it to extra time, and all our players would know its still possible! Their concentration level is higher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)