[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (25 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Jeeks said:
Considering all the questions you asked, if someone had a channel he would have give it to you. No matter how many times you ask for a channel, you won't get it because apparently there is no channel shwoing the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

Somebody's gotta be watching it???

Oct 2, 2005
now that bayern have wrapped it up, we simply MUST score.

we cant finish second in our group!

BRUGGE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN. WHY BOTHER. STCIK WITH YOUR UEFA CUP PLACE, YOU CAN ONLY FINISH THIRD!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Don't tell me we won't be able to put 2 goals past this Brugge team.

How would we expect to go far this year if we seem to be struggling against teams of this calibre when there are so much more dangerous teams waiting for us in the latter stages.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Vinman said:
and btw- this new and "improved" forum we have runs slower than ever before.......
It's not a question of improved forum or not. This forum uses about 1/4 of the mysql queries the last forum software did, but as the server's the database server for a forum far more busy that this (usually 1500 online people - as much as 4000 online at times) it's sometimes slow. I'm looking into options for improving this, perhaps another server is in place, but it's a question of what I can afford. :sick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)