[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (1 Viewer)

nori

Jan 9, 2005
man I can't believe we are still 0-0
but then when I think about it, I am not surprised
I sad in the pre match commentaries that capello will play the 11 we all know
so it wasn't hard for brugges to prepaire for this match and close us down
capello should learn to rotate and use at least matches like against brugges to play players like blasi or mutu that are hungry to show him their qualities
anyway I hope we score soon

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Jeeks said:
The people who are watching it said they are watching it on their TV.

Go to www.calciolibero.it and check in the live games and you'll see there are no streams for this game.
I did, the thing is, I don't understand italian.

Wasn't able to catch it when the others said they were watching it on tv.

I guess it had to do with the fact that I have to wake up at 3am to log-in here and take my chances on whether they will be showing it on PPLive.

Darn it! I hate it when ESPN and STAR keep showing Arsenal and ManU games. Every single game!
:sick:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
tassard said:
We see the results of the 4-4-2
Yeah, with the players we have the 4-3-3 would probably be a better choice, especially against a side like Brugge at the Delle Alpi. But no we have to use the same tactics every match and struggle against a very inferior side in Europe. Typical Capello.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
WE MUST SCORE!!!!!That's enough.In almost every game we don't play well in attack.If there is a team with great players someone must be wrong.Gues who is he...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
brugge is starting to have more posetion....score already....why cant capello already put mutu or zalayeta in....why we have to leave it so late? Why could we not score in the first half to enjoy the game....now its starting to go in that must score situation......70minutes played!

NEDVED, very close....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)