[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (21 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Might be a good thing that City took a point off Sevilla since we'll most likely be fighting with them to get out of the group.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We need to sign up Mad Max and Pogba for those BDSM/ forced garlic eating sessions with Bonucci's psychotic personal motivator.

I'll give Mandzukic the benefit of the doubt cause he's probably not that fit yet. Zaza just isn't good enough at all

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Buffon N.R

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 6.5

Cuadrado 5.5
Khedira 4
Marchisio 5
Pogba 4.5
Alex Sandro 4

Morata 5.5
Mandzukic 5

Pereyra 5
Zaza 4.5
Dybala N.R

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fuck city. We played our own game and failed were at the top and we're comfortable and now we find ourselves looking at city. :sad:

Just want to say Forza barzagli the only person who plays like he loves the shirt.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Watching that match was like a bunch of illiterate people trying to write a poem. Completely aimless and passionless.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I Cant remember Seeing such a shitty performance in years! What a horrible match, against a horrible team!!

- biggest concern: our lack of motivation! No player did spit blood today, and when we dont do that we really are just a ordinary team! We are not Barca etc..

I really do Think there are some problems behind the scenes! Allegri Will not survive this season if you ask me!

Finaly... Zaza... OMG

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Terrible match, terrible lineup, terrible tactics. When you have a comfortable situation in the group and a tough one in the league, you focus to finish off your chances and make the remaining matches in the group meaningless just to focus on getting a string of wins in the league. Instead we put ourselves in a terrible situation where we will keep our chances hanging everywhere. A coming loss in Germany is obvious so that we see ourselves fighting for the second place in the group when busy fighting for points in an extremely tough schedule.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 6.5

Cuadrado 6
Khedira 6
Marchisio 5.5
Pogba 5
Alex Sandro 6

Morata 5.5
Mandzukic 5

Pereyra 5.5
Zaza 5
Dybala N.R
Zaza should be a fucking 1 he really brought nothing to the team and doesn't offer anything.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I Cant remember Seeing such a shitty performance in years! What a horrible match, against a horrible team!!

- biggest concern: our lack of motivation! No player did spit blood today, and when we dont do that we really are just a ordinary team! We are not Barca etc..

I really do Think there are some problems behind the scenes! Allegri Will not survive this season if you ask me!

Finaly... Zaza... OMG
:tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I Cant remember Seeing such a $#@!ty performance in years! What a horrible match, against a horrible team!!

Finaly... Zaza... OMG
at this pace,...he will not survive the winter if we still are placed 14th.

NO matter what,.... afetr spending the amount we spend and taking in consideration past achievements... there will be no other choice but to fire him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)