[CL] Juventus 3-2 Porto [March 9th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Said before the game we'd get nothing from that posing moron. Shouldn't have needed the officials but as has been said already, they decide games in this competition game after game, so you take what is due.
yup

that rabiot yellow before their 2nd goal was a perfect tackle and an opportunity to counter
the penalty to porto
those that we didn't get

mad at the team too, but fuck kuipers

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I cant believe how the hell we conceded those 4 goals

2 times a 1st minute goal, a penalty and a long distance free kick

Why do those ugly things happen to us nowadays. This shouldve been a very easy win.
Our players are dumb. Easy. Not bad athletes, not bad peofessionals, just stupid. These goals are called stupid goals, gifts. You can concede a goal but this is gifting a goal. Karius is dumb, our whole team is like Karius basically.

- - - Updated - - -

We had a shit first half no doubt but we deserved to go through.

Ref was fucked.
No we didnt.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Difference between playing this same team in 2017 under Max and this year under Pirlo... we scored three times over the tie both years... we conceded 4 this year, and 0 in 2017.

Our defense is a bloody shambles.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I cant believe how the hell we conceded those 4 goals

2 times a 1st minute goal, a penalty and a long distance free kick

Why do those ugly things happen to us nowadays. This shouldve been a very easy win.
All the goals we conceded showed a lack of concentration or even intelligence. Bentancur, Demiral, McKennie are all young players and are responsible for the mistakes which led to 3 of Porto's goals. I don't remember who exactly fucked up for Porto's second goal in Portugal, but it was once again a lack of concentration, conceding so early in the second half. While these mistakes will be reduced once our players become more mature, it still remains that we don't have many bright players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They got a dubious penalty but not a made out one like last year.
I think the ref and VAR were ok - We just blew it...
OK? What about the double hands that was not even looked at? Or their keeper raising his leg over reaching Cris on the knee? If it were another teams these two calls would have been called on the spot without review.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Over the two legs we were throughly out played and out fought.

we only really created chances when Porto went down to 10 but they kept us at bay because they played with heart and determination while we played lazy and predictable football.

Pirlo schooled on the touch line and Juve schooled on the pitch. Said this a few times already this season, sure will be saying it a few more as well

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not enough, yet we just didn't want it. Only person out there that came out fully focused and wanted it more than anyone was Chiesa. He did everything he could, hats off to him. End if an era, well at least it's official, even though it was long coming. So much agony, yet we should be used to this. Hats off to Porto, I knew they were a good team, and they showed it, the opposite is also true, sadly this Juve could have even lost to benevento. It's a nail in the coffin, yet a reminiscent one, season in season out these CL losses have made me grey and I'm sure a lot of you too.

Disjointed, lethargic, lazy, brainless and heartless. Yet this very team did it again, broke the hearts and pipe dreams that we held onto since 96. Of course it wasn't gonna be, it wasn't built, from recruitment, to management, everything was wrong. Yet a believer a dreamer, keeps dreaming. Another season, another misery, how much more can one take. I don't even know if I can think of a positive or an excuse. Something to hold onto to console. Like a lover who keeps getting betrayed but won't let go. A coach is worth a thousand players and if theres one thing I learned is Agnelli fucked up big time. From hero he's slowly becoming a zero, I still love the guy for all he's done but responsibility needs to be taken. Hands up it's as simple as that.

Last season we blamed it on the coach, season before somewhat similar. It's time we go one step higher. The Aura at this club is ugly, the winning desire has long gone, winning scudettos had killed our hunger. We keep using excuses of how CL is not an objective as an alibi. I don't ask for that, I just want you to give it all. I wanted each player, ball boy, coach, medical staff, bus driver to toilet cleaner to give it all. Grow a desire, today we didn't have that and sadly it's not even today. Ronaldo shook his head at half time, he knew it, this isn't the club for him. No excuses for him, we ain't the club for him either, some players fit others don't. We both failed miserably. Time to move on, low all expectations, start from beginning, grow a fondness just to play football and competitiveness, the rest will come. Until the rest of us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All the goals we conceded showed a lack of concentration or even intelligence. Bentancur, Demiral, McKennie are all young players and are responsible for the mistakes which led to 3 of Porto's goals. I don't remember who exactly fucked up for Porto's second goal in Portugal, but it was once again a lack of concentration, conceding so early in the second half. While these mistakes will be reduced once our players become more mature, it still remains that we don't have many bright players.
Or frustration due to inept refereeing

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Or frustration due to inept refereeing
The goals in Porto, or the penalty we gave away today had nothing to do with it. We showed no concentration conceding in the fucking first minute of each half and giving away a stupid penalty like that. It's probable that ref's mistakes troubled us later in these matches, but not when we conceded the first three goals.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
This team is project-less

As I wrote in another thread, the current set-up of having Cristiano fricken Ronaldo yet a coach with 0 experience and the likes of Weston McKennie all on the same pitch is senseless

How are we expected to win or make progress in this current structure?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Bunch of cry baby bitches you are. We lost to Ajax, Lyon and Porto 3 years in a row, how delusional you have to be to believe we deserved anything other than what we got? And for people saying "if X doesn't happen, I'll never watch this team again" - you're fucking pathetic. Yes, the club has many problems, but if you love it only on certain conditions, then what does it say about you? Ya'll got too used to the good life, winning Serie A for a decade and now some shit doesn't go the way you like it and people are threatening to not watch again LOL. Get a grip of yourself, life goes on.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
No excuses guys...we are not good enough and it shows consistently. We need to start from scratch...get the whiteboard out again and start all over again.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Not mad at all, maybe even a little happy.

A short term loss is a long term gain. Going through tonight on some late goal and masking the issues further would only make things worse.

Idk if this will spark changes that are needed but going through for sure would not have.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

As I wrote in another thread, the current set-up of having Cristiano fricken Ronaldo yet a coach with 0 experience and the likes of Weston McKennie all on the same pitch is senseless

I completely agree. You have Ronaldo and you appoint Pirlo to make the tactics and you buy McKennie to create for him. The fuck?!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Why are you copying and pasting posts between threads?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not mad at all, maybe even a little happy.

A short term loss is a long term gain. Going through tonight on some late goal and masking the issues further would only make things worse.

Idk if this will spark changes that are needed but going through for sure would not have.
With the two clowns in charge don't expect much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)