[CL] Juventus 3-2 Porto [March 9th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
As a Juventus fan, I will always want the best for my club. However, I also believe that in life you shouldn't go unpunished for continuously making the wrong decision. Year over year this board has made the wrong decision in getting rid of Marotta, sacking Allegri, hiring Sarri and now hiring Pirlo. At some point you'll face the consequences and that is what we are seeing today by losing the Scudetto to Inter and face yet another embarrassing elimination.
Yap we are in downgrading stage.
First we had a great coach then we had a mediocre one and now we have a.. I cant even call him a coach.
We tried it before with Ferrara but at least he had managed a team before.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fuck Bentancur. He's having a terrible season, just like all the others in midfield. He fucked us up in Porto. McKennie fucked us in the ass today with his uselessness and harmfullness. So be a man and criticize the dumb fuck instead of defending him just because he's an American. Terrible, terrible player.

For 4 matches in a row good things happen after he's subbed out or bad things happen after he comes in (or nothing happens at all, as against Lazio). The dumbo is HARM FUCKING FULL.
It was a weak foul, just like the Demiral foul. But yeah, he didn't really do much today and if you want to blame it all on him to cope, go for it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
They got a dubious penalty but not a made out one like last year.
I think the ref and VAR were ok - We just blew it...
Ronaldo should of had a penalty in the first game. The hand ball this game has been given in other games. The goal keeper kicking Morata should of been red. There were more more moments I can't think of right now.

Jun 16, 2020
I cant believe how the hell we conceded those 4 goals

2 times a 1st minute goal, a penalty and a long distance free kick

Why do those ugly things happen to us nowadays. This shouldve been a very easy win.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Don't blame a single player for this result, the team as a whole failed. Agnelli, Tici, Nedved, Pirlo, Ronaldo, Sandro, Demiral, Bentancur.. everyone. Except Chiesa. And Fagioli and Momo Sissoko while we are at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)