[CL] Juventus 3-2 Porto [March 9th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
You guys keep blaming individuals, this is beyond them, they’re just a brick in the fucking wall. Our management is incompetent and has no real visionary ideas. We are doomed until the day this club is run by successful leaders not a bunch of mad scientists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
In a way, this should be the final sign that we truly are Dogshit and need to change things at this club. The sweet "Ronaldo will save us" narrative needs to end and the whole structure of our transfers and our way forward needs a total rework. Its been going on for too long. Enough of this crap

Oct 23, 2011
As a Juventus fan, I will always want the best for my club. However, I also believe that in life you shouldn't go unpunished for continuously making the wrong decision. Year over year this board has made the wrong decision in getting rid of Marotta, sacking Allegri, hiring Sarri and now hiring Pirlo. At some point you'll face the consequences and that is what we are seeing today by losing the Scudetto to Inter and face yet another embarrassing elimination.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In a way, this should be the final sign that we truly are Dogshit and need to change things at this club. The sweet "Ronaldo will save us" narrative needs to end and the whole structure of our transfers and our way forward needs a total rework. Its been going on for too long. Enough of this crap
Ronaldo can fuck off for all I care. Did next to fuck all tonight.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We wouldn't even be discussing this if it wasn't for your statistically adept Bentancur.
Fuck Bentancur. He's having a terrible season, just like all the others in midfield. He fucked us up in Porto. McKennie fucked us in the ass today with his uselessness and harmfullness. So be a man and criticize the dumb fuck instead of defending him just because he's an American. Terrible, terrible player.

For 4 matches in a row good things happen after he's subbed out or bad things happen after he comes in (or nothing happens at all, as against Lazio). The dumbo is HARM FUCKING FULL.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Don't want to hear defeatist shit about penalties or away goals. We were simply not good enough. Chiesa carried us, both home and away, got us back into the tie, and then we became complacent. We should've been all over these mediocre shits in extra time, not score a reactive goal after conceding an incredibly soft and needless one.

Honetly, if Ronaldo wants to leave, he can fuck right off. He did nothing to justify his hefty paycheck tonight. Kept rolling around and puffing like a fucking diva, that's all.
This. On top of that his departure might bring us an actual functioning midfield

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
As a Juventus fan, I will always want the best for my club. However, I also believe that in life you shouldn't go unpunished for continuously making the wrong decision. Year over year this board has made the wrong decision in getting rid of Marotta, sacking Allegri, hiring Sarri and now hiring Pirlo. At some point you'll face the consequences and that is what we are seeing today by losing the Scudetto to Inter and face yet another embarrassing elimination.
Yep. Agnelli and all the fans who thought it was a good idea to get rid of the people who brough us all the success because they took everything for granted had it coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)