[CL] Juventus 3-2 Porto [March 9th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Even last season and the one before are negative seasons regardless of the league. And it still didn't spark changes. Actually they did but to the worse.
I know, but only way to actually get them is to continue this way. Going through tonight would've achieved nothing. Being eliminated probably won't, but might.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We need quality now and football brains, we need a clear out of the dumb players. We are caught between two cycles. Make a decision, make players like Chiesa and De Ligt leaders.

Demiral, De Ligt and Chiesa are the players we have to build on. Kulu might be that player one day, we need quality mdifilders desperately.
I disagree with being between two cycles. That was when Allegri was here. When fired him we started the failure cycle and we have been running it at full speed two or three years straight

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
certainly we'll get eliminated in quarter finals,but the backbone of future exist-Chiesa,De ligt,Kulusevski,Mckennie..i hope to see one clever defender next season.
I think next summer we might see some major changes.
I expect (not want but I think this is what the board will do) - I expect the board to not retain Ronaldo due to money issues and trade Dybala with a midfielder while going all in for Depay.
We might get another forward maybe on loan maybe not but I dont expect someone great.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This is going to hurt for some time. Reading through the comments, no one has mentioned Cristiano clearly looked unfit. No excuses and we had no alternatives as we walked into this season with 2 strikers, but no way was he anywhere close to being match fit.

Serious question - are the players we’ve got now any improvement on Khedira, Matuidi, Mandzukic and Higuain?

Rebuild will take time and sadly I don’t believe we can be competitive in the CL for at minimum another 3 years.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who do you have in mind? And who is going to build that team? I see a very dull future and the shift in power has been complete.
Unfortunatley, I see such a future as well. But I can sooo see Marotta creating an excellent Juve if he has what Paratici has right now.
Next year it's gonna be impossible even for the best of the best to create a winning team, but a summer mercato might be enough to seriously improve the midfield while we still have Cuadrado and even Alex Sandro on the wings. Then in the summer of 2022 the time will come to improve the RB and LB positions (I wish we were smarter and faster on Theo and Hakimi) and of course, the attack. I can see Szczesny, De Ligt, even Demiral, Morata, Dybala, Chiesa, maybe Kulusevski, Arthur and/or Bentancur being a part of a new winning Juve in some 2-3 years.
But like I said, it will take a miracle to hit all or the majority of the new transfers alla Marotta in 2011 and 2012.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I disagree with being between two cycles. That was when Allegri was here. When fired him we started the failure cycle and we have been running it at full speed two or three years straight
Allegri is a great coach but we just failed in our two choices for coach (Sarri and Pirlo) - Now lets hope he gets fired and we get a proper coach

- - - Updated - - -

Del Piero: "There must be a change now. There must be a reaction." [Sky]
Instead of being with Sky he should come here be on the board and prevent another Sarri or Pirlo..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We need quality now and football brains, we need a clear out of the dumb players. We are caught between two cycles. Make a decision, make players like Chiesa and De Ligt leaders.

Demiral, De Ligt and Chiesa are the players we have to build on. Kulu might be that player one day, we need quality mdifilders desperately.

We need to decide what we are doing with Dybala. Decisions need to be made.
Biggest issue is the midfield however, it's an absolute disaster.
Clear out of dumb players and you want to build with Demiral? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)