[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I like the fact that Chiellini didn't give a shit about being fouled while he scored the 3rd. The shirt grabbing going on lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Whoever referee gets to officiate the next match will have a lot of pressure over himself after what happened against PSG, I don't expect to see many calls go in favor of Barcelona just because of this.
Or maybe who ever officiates the second leg will be put to officiate for precisely that. Uefalona could go for another best comeback story. And the el clasico final still a possibility then. Real already has one foot in the semis.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Only fair.

I talked about Barca like they were Lazio.

Lazio has a slightly better defense though.

:lol: True.Nobody is a weaker defender than Umtiti and Mathiey.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking scum Cakir.He didn't whistle a clear penalty against Pogba when was 1-1 at final 2015.At counter they scored....... .That still hurts me.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Just wanted to express that the ref was absolute dog shit.

Hopefully the ref of the return leg hands yellows to actual divers.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch us go down 4-0 and just when they think they have done it again, Sturaro comes in and scores in 95th minute.
I hope not.

I want us to win by at least two goals in Camp Nou. Would give us the fear factor against other teams.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i guess only 2 barca players had a good match: umtiti and messi. mascherano's game wasn't bad either for the most of the match, but chiellini scored a goal on his watch. also, andré gomes had a good impact on their game, he had like 7-8 tackles+interceptions during a single half, that's prime vidal level defensive work.

some of them like neymar, mathieu or rakitic didn't even show up.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
mascherano not only lost to Chiello (not a surprise), but second goal is also on him, he should have covered Dybala. Looks like he is losing his step as DM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)